Tsukishima X Dino's (Tsukkiyama)

Start from the beginning

I put my headphones around my neck as he started walking more behind me talking about the most random things. I stop and turn waiting for him "What are you doing tsukki?" He questions I turn back around "Waiting on you you're falling behind." He smiles before jumping back beside me. "What happened to the rat after?" I question. His eyes widen "You listen to me." I flick his forehead lightly "Of course I do." He continues to tell me about the big rat that ran through his grandmas house causing her to jump in her husbands hands princess style. Then he started gushing about how he wanted that to happen to him in the future.

Some days it's serious and sometimes he tells me about how much he loves me and wants to marry me and have kids of our own-when we're older of course- he doesn't know I listen to him though. He's honestly very calming just knowing I can listen to him rambling it makes me feel......warm?

These are my favorite days. The days I get to listen to him speak of our future. (Edit-when I was ur man by Bruno Mars came on when reading over this😭)

We suddenly approach the gym before I hear loud shouting behind me "OI, IM GONNA BEAT YOU DUMBASS!"

*~*~~~*~*~~~*~*
Yamaguchi's POV
*~*~~~*~*~~~*~*

I stop talking as I hear Kageyama shouting at who I'm assuming is Hinata "NU-UH!" Yep I guessed it the orange haired boy came running passed us beating the blueberry boy. I laugh lightly at their antics as Tsukki shakes his head walking over to the changing room. I follow behind him. As we enter we see Tanaka-San and Noya-San jump away from each other. I raise my brows in surprise before both boys get up leaving I quickly take off my jacket shoving it in my bag setting it on the bench when I hear a click.

Tsukki looks at me and I look at him before he shrugs. I walk over to one of the shelves grabbing a sports bib with the numbers 12 and 11 "Here Tsukki." He lightly grabs it "Thank you,Tadashi" I smile lightly before zipping my bag.

I walk towards the door turning the knob slightly ready to leave when it wouldn't budge. 'I just can't open it' I tried a few more times before I just layed my head on the hard wood.

I felt a hand lightly wrap around the hand I had on the knob. I already knew it was Tsukki but I still looked back anyways the corners of his mouth slightly tipped upwards making mine do the same thing.

His face soon contorted to one of confusion. I move out of the way as he tries once again "It's not going to open Tsukki." He rolls his eyes walking back over to his bag rummaging through his bag.

"Do you have your phone, Tadashi." I shake my head no as I had left it home since no one ever really called or texted and I didn't need it so...

I hear snickers come from behind the door causing both of our heads to snap in the direction of the wood.

"Those little shits.." Tsukki mumbles.

As on que they started laughing louder.

"You're not coming out until you admit you've done something utterly stupid!" Noya-Sam states proudly. Tsukki scoffs rolling his eyes all the way to the sky. "Then I guess we're going to be stuck here."

I sigh "I hate those idiots." I sigh once again "We can go through the window?" I suggested. Tsukki once again rolls his eyes.

"If you want to fall to your death then be my guest, otherwise we're stuck here until Daichi or Sugawara come.."

I widen my eyes "I wouldn't mind." His eyes widen before softening again. 'What did he think I meant?'

Suddenly the lights went "Oh come on!" I yell exasperated "All you have to do is admit one thing~"