I climbed the stairs slowly, silently, hoping he wouldn't see me or come out of his room. In my head, I had this idea of our reunion being special, magical, and amazing. Not him coming out to see what the ruckus was all about after I clumsily trip down the stairs.

I did make it to the top, though, and made my way to his door. I knocked quietly, and when I heard a dull 'come in' I opened the door.

His room was a mess, as usual, and he was laying on his bed, his phone on his stomach.

Perhaps he was waiting for someone else to call him, but a little part of me hoped it was me he was waiting for.

"Logan?" I asked slowly, my eyes soaking up his form stretched across his bed. He was amazing, breathtaking, and all I wanted was to dive onto his bed and snuggle into his side while he told me he love me. I needed Logan in my life, even if that meant swallowing my pride and admitting that I was wrong to get so upset with him.

"Nik?" he sat up suddenly, looking at me with wide eyes.

"Er, yeah, hey."

He leapt up from the bed and ran at me, wrapping his arms around my shoulders and pulling me towards him. It was what I had hoped for, because despite the fact that he was holding me so tightly I could barely breath, my heart was leaping and rolling in my chest, like it had been freed from the prison of my upsetness.

Whoa, deep shit there.

"Oh, god, Nik, I'm so sorry, I swear I didn't mean to upset you, I just... god I'm sorry." he buried his face into my neck, my curls, and I could feel his warm breath on my skin. It felt so good to have him here, in front of me, touching me, hugging me. To know that he wasn't angry or upset with me for being so selfish and taking two days to forgive him.

Considering how amazing I feel right about now, it shouldn't have taken me so long to make a fucking choice.

He probably would have kept rambling his sorry's to me if I hadn't pulled his face up to mine and planted a kiss on his lips. I didn't care anymore, I just needed Logan back.

And boy, did I show him that.

Sure, we had made out before, plenty of times, but this was pretty damn new. It was like something had taken over my body and turned me into a crazy kissing machine. I was making up for the two days we had been apart, kissing him like we would never get the chance to again.

I had my hands on his cheeks, pulling him impossibly closer, and he wasn't protesting, instead snaking his hands around my waist and meshing our bodies together.

Not even gonna lie: it was pretty damn sexual.

I even wrapped my legs around his hips, and he placed his hands under my ass to make sure I didn't fall. I had missed him, and in a way, I was trying to make up for it.

His lips were so warm, so welcoming, so mine.

I didn't even panic when he walked over and placed me on the bed, I was cool as a cucumber. I knew that if things continued in the way they were going, certain things were going to happen that didn't need to be done in a place where his mother was just a floor below us.

So I turned into the more mature person and pulled away first, taking a deep breath to try and calm down my heart. It was thudding in my ears, my eyes were open and dilated, and all I could think was that Logan Lerman was the best kisser in the world.

And that he has a very long breath capacity.

He had stopped kissing my lips, only to move to me neck, planting kisses between my collar bone, and along my jaw.