New Orleans, here we come.

Today was the day they were leaving for New Orleans. A day when Elena leaves her friends and brother behind. A day she'd remember and partially regret.

Elena went to bed in Kol's room, and Charlotte stayed with them. The doppelgänger was smiling at her daughter cause of how peaceful she was when she's sleeping.

" My little wolf." Elena said nudging Charlotte. " baby you have to get up, we're leaving today."

" Mm.. ok mommy." Charlotte said sitting up rubbing her eyes. " Is uncle Kol coming mommy?"

" Yes he is." Elena said when she saw Kol smirking at her.

" when did you wake up?" Elena asked in a slight confusion.

" You'll never know darling." Kol said sitting up pulling Elena to him. " good morning to you too."

Kol pulled the doppelgänger into a passionate kiss, that they shared everyday when they spent time together.

" Kol. My daughter is in the room." Elena said pushing him playfully.

" yeah Uncle Kol." Charlotte said jumping on the bed which annoyed Kol.

" my niece will you sit down instead of jumping? Or do I have to tickle you?" Kol asked the tribrid. " I know your very ticklish."

Charlotte hated being tickled so she sat down on the bed laying on her mother. Kol frowned cause he was hoping to make her smile for today, since they we're leaving the town they grew up in.

" Are you ready to go darling?" Kol asked his girlfriend.

" Yes, everything is in my car." Elena said. " we're driving in my car. Me, you, and the twins."

" I'm fine with that darling. But we can't tell Niklaus about me riding in a car with you, he gets..jealous." Kol replied. " Nik gets jealous a lot."

" I'm aware. I saw how he acted the two times he saw us together." Elena said putting her head on the originals shoulder. " I love you Kol."

" I love you too darling. More thank you know." Kol replied then the two heard a gag from Charlotte.

" Char. I know you think it's weird I'm dating your uncle and not your father, but I love your uncle." Elena said. " You know I love you and Grayson more."

Charlotte sat up with a smile on her face and cuddled her mother and Uncle. Kol always liked Charlotte cause she reminded him of a mini Klaus and Elena. She was sweet and eventually sassy, her sweetness from Elena, and sassy-ness from Klaus/Rebekah.

" Char, go get dressed we are gonna leave soon." Elena said

" ok mommy." Charlotte replied getting up and running to the room her and Grayson slept in.

" Darling, are you sure your ok with going to New Orleans?" Kol asked

" I have no choice. He threatened to kill me, and we know he'd kill all of my friends and Jeremy." Elena said sighing. " and leaving Jeremy is gonna be hard. He was there those 8 years."

" I know darling. I know." Kol said pulling her on top of him. " He will understand, and your friends will too."

" it's too hard to leave my brother..." Elena whispered on his neck.

" darling.." Kol whispered stroking Elena's back. " We have to get ready. Then I'll take you to dinner in New Orleans."

" Alright." Elena replied kissing her boyfriend's cheek. " Remember, my car."

" I know Darling." Kol said smiling.

•••

When Elena went downstairs Klaus and Kol were drinking bourbon on the couches. Charlotte followed Elena, and the doppelgänger didn't mind her daughter was attached to her. When the original brothers noticed their presence, Kol was out of his seat and over to his girlfriend and niece.