Going to New Orleans? No.

"What?" Elena said after Klaus mentioned going to New Orleans. " Going to New Orleans?, no. I refuse."

Elena stood up and grabbed Charlotte's hand. Charlotte was scared and Grayson was confused. Then Elena walked to Grayson, and the three were gone in a flash.

" way to go Nik." Kol said. "You should've waited to ask or mention that."

" These are my children!" Klaus shouted slamming his hand on the table. " I should have a say in their life! But no..the doppelgänger makes all the choices."

" She's their mother Klaus." Hayley said. " Mother's make decisions too you know. Like I have."

" yeah Hayley. But you've made dumb decisions like talking our daughter away when Dahlia was after her!"Klaus snapped

" cause I didn't want her to take Hope!" Hayley shouted back, Hope watched the scene, which caused her to feel sad seeing her family fighting.

The young tribrid got up and ran to her room, causing the fighting to stop. Klaus felt bad that he fought with Hayley in front of Hope.

" Look what you've done." Kol said scoffing.

•••-At the Gilbert residence-

Jeremy had been trying to calm down his sister, since she is on the verge of destroying something due to Klaus bringing up going to New Orleans.

" Lena, calm down." Jeremy said in a yelling voice.

" I can't! It's his fault Jer! Klaus ruins everything!" Elena shouted back at Jeremy

" Think of Charlotte and Grayson, Lena." Jeremy said.

Grayson and Charlotte are the only things that kept Elena from turning off her humanity. They became the most important things in her life when she found out about her miracle pregnancy.

After Elena heard Jeremy tell her to think of the twins, she did, then all the frustration,anger, and pain, were gone thanks to her children, her humanity.

" There you go." Jeremy said in a calm voice. " Are you alright now Lena?"

" yes..I'm fine." Elena said taking a deep breath. " I'm perfectly fine.."

" Lena, I know your mad, but he's their father, maybe going to New Orleans is a good idea. The twins get to see him everyday, get to know him, they can even have their parents in the same house hold." Jeremy said. " you want them to know him right?"

" Yes I do Jer. But I don't wanna leave you, you've helped me for these 8 years. Your my brother, the only family I have besides the twins." Elena said. " what kind of sister would I be to leave her own brother behind to live in a town with someone I hated for so long, just for my kids."

" A good sister. Your doing this for them. Take a day and a half to think Lena. The answer will come to you." Jeremy said handing Elena a mug with blood he filled for her. " Do the right choice."

" I'll think, Jer. But this is so hard. Like you said, it's for the kids." Elena said sighing.

" good." Jeremy said kissing his sisters cheek. " I'm going out with Bonnie tonight."

" Right, it's your anniversary. 6 years right?" Elena asked

" Yep. Also I plan on asking her something." Jeremy said pulling out a black box, and when he opened it, it showed a very beautiful ring.

" Jer, that's gorgeous. My brother finally found the love of his life through this vampire drama." Elena said hugging Jeremy. " I'm so happy for you.."