Chapter 4: Regrets

Chapter 4 Regrets

At Camp(Finally)

Chiron Pov

I can't believe it. We all thought that Percy was a spy. The whole camp now regrets it. Percy was our ally the entire war. We found out from Lord Apollo. He told us from an IM that in his vision Percy wasn't a spy. His quests are now a legend to be told to every camper to remind us of his acts so we are to never forget what a great hero he really was. He would always be in our hearts. Forever and ever!

Clarisse Pov

I regret not getting to know Percy like everyone else. I regret dumping his head in the toilet. I didn't even know his name then and I don't know what came over me, he just looked so weak like he couldn't fight back but I was wrong. I would never admit this to anyone but Percy is stronger than me. He was an amazing friend he helped me in times of need. Like when my dad lent me his chariot and my brothers stole it. So I could get in trouble by my dad. Percy helped me get the chariot before sunset. He helped me get over the fear I had over my dad.(If u read the demigod files you would understand)

Grover Pov

I miss P-P-Percy. I don't think He'll ever come back. We all thought he was Kronos side but we were wrong. He helped us kill Kronos. I don't know what happened, I don't know what came over me. I just agreed with everyone and thought he betrayed us. Why would he betray Camp Half-Blood his favorite place on Earth? Why would he betray me, and most of all why would he betray Annabeth? Percy loved her, why would he betray her. He was going to ask her out after the war he told me. I'm sorry Percy.

Nico's Pov

Percy isn't dead yet. Thank the Percy left Thalia came with a newspaper in her hand. The front page showed a picture of a house being burned down with firetrucks all around it. I recognized the house right away. It was Percy's place. It took me a while to read the headlines and it said " House Burned Down No Survivors". I IMed my dad right away. He said he saw Percy's mom and stepfather but Percy wasn't dead. He also said he would tell me when he dies and not to worry. It's been 11 months and my dad still didn't call back so I assume he's still alive. I wonder what he's doing. I wonder where he's living. He reminds me of Bianca. He was a lot like her. I blamed him for her death. I regret ever thinking he would ever do something like that. It's just that I was so mad I just snapped and blamed him and I regret it. Percy was my big brother. He protected me like Bianca did. It's like he took her spot after she passed away. Now they're both gone. There's nothing left for me. I lost 2 people. If I lose Annabeth,Thalia, or Grover. I might lose myself.

Travis and Conner Stoll Pov

We miss and Conner can't believe that we actually thought he was we believed them because of Luke, but Percy he got betrayed by all of us! Not one person, and it's camp! His home. Thalia told us about the fire how his parents died. That made us feel worse since now the only thing he had was us but we betrayed him. What makes me and Conner feel more bad is that we didn't get to prank him. Not one in five dumb years, not one stupid prank. We pranked everyone at camp except him. If we ever see him we'll prank him. We've been planning that one prank made specially for him for four years but we never got to do it because of all the quest he went to and the whole camp was getting ready for the war with Kronos. We were always busy with something that we didn't get to play that special prank on him. We regret it but not just us the whole camp does.

Thalia Pov

It's been almost 11 months almost a year since anyone has ever heard or seen Percy. I miss him like crazy. I feel like all the happiness and fun has been ripped out of my world now that he's gone. Percy was like an older brother to me. He's my brother in everything but blood. If this is how I feel I wonder how Annabeth feels.

Speaking of Annabeth I see her walking towards the beach right now. Ever since Percy left it's like that's only thing left in her life. She spends most of her time there. I decided to follow her and try to cheer her up again. She sat down on the big rock that she and Percy always used to sit on. I could see tears rolling down her cheeks.I climbed up and sat beside her.
"This won't help you move on and face the truth you know." I said patting her back.
She looked up her eyes pink from crying. "I don't want to move on. I just want to touch him one last time. To be in his strong hug one last time. To feel protected when he's around. To kiss him one last time." she said, dropping her face in her hands and started crying even more.
"You will one day and I'll make sure it happens I promise." I said hugging her.

"Thanks," she said, "But I don't think he'll ever want to see me again. I broke his heart and mine with one stupid I'll never be able to tell him how I've always felt about him. I don't expect you to know how I feel." She said staring out at sea.
" I know perfectly well how you feel. You think I ever got the chance to tell Luke how I felt. Now he's gone. I'm never going to see him again. He's dead and I moved on by becoming a hunter of Artemis but I had to quit to help camp in these past few hard months. Especially you." I said staring in her gray eyes as I saw a glint of hope in them that maybe one day she might see Percy .

Annabeth's Pov

Thalia's right maybe I might be able to see him at least one last him. I know he's not dead because Nico would have told us but as soon as I said she wouldn't know how I felt I wanted to take it back because I knew what she would say next. I was right she mentioned Luke. I always knew she loved him more than a friend. I loved him as an older brother. She loved him as more than that. I knew she would never find anyone like him so she became a hunter of Artemis. When she heard Percy left she quilted right away and help the whole camp get over it. I'm the only one that isn't over it.I regret thinking that Percy would be a spy for Kronos. He helped us defeat Kronos. I miss him. I think he was going to ask me out! Now I won't be able to tell him that I love he's never coming back.I mostly visit the beach because it reminds me of him. But the beach hardly helps. He smells like the sea but a part of his scent was different. Even Hecate couldn't copy it! His scent was so different and I couldn't live without it. It's like he was my lifeline. Just when I'm falling, Percy would smile and it's like everything would be OK. If only I can see his smile just one last time.