"Ok, 1. Rude. 2. You're coming with me," Damon said.

"I see where Steffie gets his bossiness from, but sure," Diana agreed.

10 minutes later Damon and Diana were stood in front of a modern apartment complex with Jeremy and Bonnie. After greeting each other they walked into the complex that the Martin witches lived in. Damon who was slightly in front of the group opened the door and the smell of burning flesh hit Diana's nose. Damon was about to wave his hand in the doorway when Diana walked right in. "Yep. Everybody's dead," she said looking around as the three came in behind her.

"We should pack up the grimoires. They spent years collecting them. I want to make sure they're safe," Bonnie commented looking around as Diana had done before. Diana smirked in her direction knowing she wanted to use them.

"You know we could just get another match and cremate 'em," Damon quipped with a suggestive smirk. Diana hit her brother over the back of the head for his insensitivity.

"Don't be disrespectful," Bonnie scolded, "Not to him," she continued.

"Fine. I'll bury him," Damon mumbled turning away.

Diana walked around looking for the grimoires as Jeremy spoke up, "What exactly are we looking for?"

"According to Luka's dad, one of these contains a spell that'll let me harness the energy that's left behind when a witch goes violently," Bonnie answered crouching on the floor.

"I didn't know you and father witch were so close," Damon noted with suspicion.

"If I can find the spot where the old Salem witches were burned, I can harness their energy to use when I need it," Bonnie reasoned standing up from her position.

Diana zoned out of their conversation looking at the grimoires on a bookshelf. "That asshole," she exclaimed picking up one of the grimoires.

"What?" Damon questioned.

"This is my grimoire," Diana muttered.

"How do you know?" Bonnie asked.

"Cause I painted the cover," she replies. Bonnie looks over her shoulder to see a dragon in the middle surrounded by patterns. It might have been basic but it was beautiful.

Bonnie took the grimoire in her hands tried to open it but it wouldn't open, she looked at Diana who picked it up and easily flicked through it

Bonnie took the grimoire in her hands tried to open it but it wouldn't open, she looked at Diana who picked it up and easily flicked through it. Bonnie looked confused so she explained, "It's spelled to only open for me."

"But you lost your magic," Bonnie said.

"It recognises me," Diana shrugged.

Jeremy looked at her in shock, "Witches can do that."

"No, I can do that," Diana chuckles and holds the book not putting it back on the shelf. It was hers after all.

"Anyway, we'll have to put that on our list of things to do today. Harness ancient dead witch power," Damon complained. Bonnie's head swivelled towards him.