"With that being said, I been trying to get a moment to ourselves where I could do something special for you and be able to pop the question. But, with you being pregnant and can't necessarily travel or the stuff going on with Aanya and other things, I can't seem to find a day just for us. However, I don't want you to think that I'm not going to because I am. I'm just trying to find the right time honestly babygirl."

"You done?" She asked and he nodded his head. "Okay, well first things first that foot rub felt good."

"Secondly, I'm in no rush at all baby. A lot is going on, so I'm not rushing you to propose. Marriage is important to the both of us and I know you want to get down one knee and propose to a bad bitch..." she trailed off flipping her hair over her shoulder, Demetrius chuckling.

"But, this takes time and I don't want it to be rushed. I never gave you a time and I'm going to give you a time either. So, continued preparing and when time is good, do what you gotta do. But, in the meantime we're going to enjoy life together with our little one, kay?" she asked leaning closer to her.

He peck her lips, "Aight, I gotchu baby. I lowkey want my daughter to hurry up though. She taking forever to come."

"Aht aht, don't rush her now. I need her to continue baking for two more weeks."

"Nah, I need her to drop now, so I can beat that ass."

"Boy, fuck you."

Shouting and yelling came from the car as Byron ran through the red light

Shouting and yelling came from the car as Byron ran through the red light. Oncoming cars stopping quickly and honking their horns at him.

"Stop the fucking car!" Aanya shouted, hitting his arm. "Stop it now!"

She kept hitting him wanting him to stop the car ASAP, but he refused.

"Byron, do you fucking hear me!" She yelled, about to start crying.

"Keep putting your hands on me Aanya and imma punch the shit out of you!" He threatened, pressing his foot on the gas some more.

"I want to go fucking home! Take me home now!" She continued screaming, this time punching his chest repeatedly.

Completely pissed off, Byron quickly pulled the car over to the back of an alleyway. He got out the car, slamming the door shut. Aanya look around watching as he walk over to her side. Just as she was about to lock the door, he swung it open then grabbing her. She started shouting as he pulled her out the car by her hair.

"Byron, get the fuck off me!" she started kicking her feet, attempting to kick him but wasn't successful.

They kept fighting, Aanya trying to not be grabbed by him. Byron finally got on top of her, pinning her arms down.

"Get off-Shut the fuck up!" He cut her off, angrily.

"Jesus just shut the fuck up sometimes. Your so fucking annoying, no wonder your damn family doesn't want you around!" He shouted in her face. Aanya stare at him then spit in his face.

Triggered, he wipe her spit from his face then punch her in the face. He kept hitting her repeatedly, Aanya having a hard time defending herself.

William shook Aanya trying to wake her up. She kept twisting and turning, talking to herself in her sleep. She finally woke up quickly, William jumping a little.

"I-I-" she stammered over her words, her eyes started to water.

"Relax, Aanya. It's fine." He told her, wiping her tears. He sat on the hospital bed holding his hand on her cheek.

Aanya shut her eyes, tears rolling down her face. William wrapped his arm around her, pulling her close to him.

"Please don't leave." She cried holding him right.

"I won't, I promise."

a

a. thoughts? opinions? questions?

b. if y'all have any ideas let a sis know