23. Secret is out.

A D E L A I D E

Stepping in from the elevator into the lounge with a big smile on my face as well as Bucky too, who hasn't let go off my waist with joy in his eyes. Hearing the tiny heartbeat of our baby girl or boy was so accelerating.

Bucky kissed me on the cheek one more time before letting go off me and went over to sit on the couch with all the boys, even Peter was there, well except vision. Natasha was there sitting beside Steve. Goals.

Wanda is away with vision somewhere, searching at houses.

I had to tell someone so I first thought was Natasha. I walked over to the gang and waved at them all. I gave Bucky a smile and bent down, whispered into Nat'a ear.

"Can I talk to you in my bedroom for a second, please." She tilted her head in confusion but simply nodded right after.

Everyone looked at each other as me and Nat stumbled out of the lounge as I skip ahead from her. Bucky smiled at me before I left knowing what I am going to say to her.

I walked into my room first, jumping on top of my bed with excitement in my eyes but nervous on what her reaction is. She knows that me and Bucky are talking and all but she doesn't know that we know...

I bet she is going to freak out but be happy at the same time but still going to throw hands on who took my virginity.

Nat came walking in seconds later, still having an confused expression all over her face. She closed the door and walked over to sit beside me, where I'm twiddling with my thumbs again, when I get nervous. Natasha was the first to speak first.

"What did you want to talk about?" Putting her hand on her chin as she raises a brow.

"Alright... w...what I'm about to tell you can't leave this room." I mumbled.

She's going to leave the room, just watch.

"Ok... but your freaking me out now. Is it bad?" She asks as she places an hand on my thigh.

"No..no not at all." I replied. "It's quite the opposite actually." I said with a big smile plastered on my face.

"Bucky asked you to be his girlfriend?" she exclaimed with excitement. I shaked my head side to side.

"No..well I hope so soon" I smiled at the thought of me and Bucky being an item.

"if it's not that. What else could be that great?"

"I'm pregnant" I let go of the long breath that I didn't even know I was holding for so long, when I felt my air pipes get back to normal.

"What! Omg yo...your pregnant." She half shouted but in a low tone as she hugs me. She let go of the hug and looked at me in the eyes before storming off.

What did I tell you. She would storm out. *rolls eyes*

As I run catching up to her I hear her shout and screaming at the people in the lounge. As I get closer and closer I could hear her say.

"WHO IN THE HELL GOT MY GIRL PREGNANT?!"

Oh great. Now my dad and pepper knows. Mostly my dad, he gonna be throwing hands at Bucky now.

I stumbled into the lounge to all the eyes on my, with some smiles, grunts, mad expression, sad expression mostly from Peter.

Why is he sad?

Oh shit. My dad looks pissed...

I turn to look at Bucky who had a grin on his face as he looks between me and Natasha.