M

M is an IRL friend of mine. They're awesome; likes video games, into the same fandoms as me, loves to roleplay. I decided to make them as a fantasy character. I haven't finished the drawing, but I still wanted to write down what it looks like.

The creature's eyes were black as the night sky, and seemed to be littered with stars. Their right cheek was ripped open, exposing the inside of her jaw. A set of sharp, white teeth gleamed as she smiled, 3 inch long daggers resting in their animalistic maw. Jet-black hair, short yet wild, sticking out in all directions. Through their tangled mane sprouted goat-like horns, pale yellow tipped with black. Tattered white bandages wrapped around their torso, crossing over their flat chest and spiraling down to the bottom of their ribcage. Their arms were average in shape in size - before the elbow, at least. The muscular, feline lower arms of this mutant were covered in surprisingly soft, yellowish-black fur. In place of their hands were large paws, each one of their digits sporting a long, retractable claw, eight sickly yellow swords at her fingertips. Their legs were shaped like that of a kangaroo, long and springy. Heir back paws had three digits, but were otherwise like those of a cat. One of their most impressive features had to be her wings. They were bat-like, and at least 12 feet from tip to tip. The bony structure of the wings were pitch black, with short claws on the end of each. Blotchy yellow swaths of tattered, leather-like skin stretched between the skeletal fingers.

Now that I'm done being cool and descriptive and trying not to start every sentence with the word, "their," I can talk about their personality!!!

M is a bouncy, energetic cat fanatic. They sometimes pretend to be evil, but are way too friendly to actually hurt anyone. They love being pet, but never admit it, stubborn little cat-dragon-thingy. They're quite fast, and would be a great messenger, if they weren't so whiney about it. They plays Minecraft a lot, but isn't very good at it- pressing buttons is hard when you have paws.

That's M! Hope you liked the design! Please don't steal the whole thing, and if you use this as inspiration, please give it your own, original twist. Also, if you can draw this for me, that would be really nice; when I draw, I get too into it, and end up spending hours trying to draw a line perfectly. Thanks!