Chapter 11: FINALE

Start from the beginning

That is my one wish

Fate is not in our side when we first met

That is something I can bet

Will there be a chance for us to meet again?

Or I need to consider myself to begin again?

Wherever you are please take care

Please remember the memories we share

Always know that I am always here

Until then I hope meeting you is near

---

"My Yusan, after you hear the song whatever your decision is I will wholeheartedly accept it. Know that I am always grateful and happy that you've been with me since then until now. I pray that you will always be with me until the end but I won't hold you for that."

"We will always love you baobei!"

"Yuxin, mama ai ni!"

"Papa ai ni!"

"Gege ai ni!"

"Jiejie ai ni!"

Though there were fans that were sad about the meaning of the song. Yuxin is still happy that most of them understand her. True fans will stay no matter what happens. Yuxin has always been true to them but she's a human, she has feelings too. After her concert, it's time for her to meet the woman she's been waiting for two years. The other reason she wrote the song is the reason why she's holding on.

Yuxin went to her dressing room where Y/N was waiting. Yuxin sent the VVIP ticket to Y/N, not expecting her to come to her concert. She was happy when the staff told her that she was watching.

The door opened and finally she saw the person she was hoping to see for the past 2 years. She tried to reach out to Y/N several times, but she never responded. Honestly, there came a point in the past 2 years that she wanted to give up her feelings, but every time it happens she even longs for her.

She walked to where Y/N was standing and greeted her with a warm smile.

"Gongxi, Yuxin and happy birthday!" Y/N greeted her and handed her the bouquet of flowers.

"Xie xie. Xiang jian ni, Y/N. I'm happy to see you again." She replied and smiled at her sweetly. Yuxin can't believe that the woman she was waiting for was now in front of her.

"I miss you too. I really do." Y/N told her. Yuxin opened her arms and Y/N gladly embraced her. The hug lasted for a while when they pulled away and stared at each other.

"Did you like it?" Yuxin asked her.

"Yes, you did great as always! I have been there since your concert began." Y/N honestly said not realizing Yuxin was referring to her song for her.

"So, did you like it?" Yuxin repeated her question.

"Huh? Which one?" Y/N asked. Though in her heart she had an idea she didn't want to jump into conclusion.

"Is that really your question?" Yuxin responded.

"Ahhm..I..just don't want to assume."

"So, you knew it ." Yuxin said.

"I love the song. Thank you." She told her and Yuxin smiled. She was glad that Y/N loved it.

"Are you just here to congratulate me?" She asked boldly. She doesn't want to have this opportunity to slip away.