Later that day doctor Levels does the checkups on Lars, his human body and the prosthetics. All seems to be okay for now after making little adjustments to the eye, making it work like it should. At the moment the doctor leaves, Xander walks in. He has blond hair which is most of the time covered by a hoodie, now too. Lars looks at him with both eyes, now not having trouble with using them. Xander walks over "Man...", he says as he looks at his friend "Not gonna lie, you're looking cool as hell". Lars simply chuckles "I'm glad it all works, yet the eye needed adjustments". Xander gets closer to him to look at his eyes "You can see one of them is different than the other". "I know, but I don't mind it", Lars says. The blond hooded guy puts his hands on Lars' prosthetic "Do these work too?". The brown haired guy nods and shows individual fingers and toes moving, he also makes a fist with his prosthetic hand "After training I can take him on". "You better succeed, and if you do I want to be your right hand man", Xander says. Lars nods "No doubt, and trust me I got this". "He probably already knows you're here", Lars' friend says with some concern in his voice. Lars himself grins as he might have outsmarted his boss "It's a hospital, they really can't kill me while I'm here, it'll make it all too obvious". "Right fair enough, not a bad plan", Xander says as he takes the hood of his hoodie off. The doctor walks in again and says "Time to go, Mr. Fixerton needs rest". Xander nods "Okay sir, see you later Lars, get better soon man". "Will do my best", Lars says with a simple smile. Xander puts his hood back on and walks out.

The next day the doctor walks in with a female police officer. Lars was watching some YouTube before they came in, but he paused it as he saw who came in. "Good morning, did you sleep well?", Mr. Levels asks Lars. Lars nods "Not the best, but still decent". "Have pain anywhere?", the doctor asks. "Only a bit, thanks doc", he replies, then he looks at the police officer "Why's the police here?". The ginger police officer looks at the doctor "Leave us for a bit". Doctor Levels nods understandingly and walks out, closing the door behind him. "Mr. Fixerton it is right?", the police officer says as she looks at Lars. Lars nods and asks "That's me, am I in trouble?". "My name's Rachel Dars", the officer says. "Okay...?", Lars responds with a clear worry in his voice. Rachel sighs and says "Your parents didn't survive, they were dead before the paramedics arrived". "Okay", Lars simply says, not really hurt because of how they acted towards him. Rachel is shocked by his reaction "Aren't you sad because of this news?". The brown haired guy just shakes his head slowly. "Why?", officer Dars asks confused. Lars looks at the ceiling as he says "They neglected and abused me, they never liked me and I never liked them".

"And with what kind of people did you grew up with, assuming you weren't home a lot", the officer asks, hoping she'll get something useful out of him. Lars knows what the officer is doing, and knows he'll have to be careful with what he says "Mostly some friends on the streets, I was only home to sleep, eat, clean myself and all those". Rachel nods "And what did you do in your free time? You have school? You have a job?". "I go to school and free time is just hanging out with friends, no job", He responds. Rachel keeps pushing hopefully getting him to help, she knows what's going on with the dealing "At your house we found bags of weed and marijuana, how did that come there?". "Eh... No idea", Lars replies nervously. "And your drug boss trying to take you out, am I right?".

Lars now realizes he's in trouble, but he might turn this around for his own benefit "Fine yeah... I'm a dealer of Mr. Durkens". The police officer looks around before talking to Lars again "I'll make you an offer, you either go to jail or you help us getting him caught". Lars rolls his eyes, knowing the question would come "I'll help taking him down". "Excellent, you'll recover and we'll meet up again, further discussion will happen then", Rachel says with a soft smile and then walks out. Lars simply grins as he has time to think of a plan to make himself come out on top.

Over the next months, Lars slowly recovers and gets help with getting used to the prosthetics and the eye which has better sight than his original. He relearns to walk with his prosthetic and the wounds which are now scars after the band aids came off, all of those make walking harder. At least they found a way to make it as comfortable as possible. Learning to use the prosthetic hand was much easier than relearning to walk, it surely helps he's righthanded, since writing with a prosthetic is quite a lot harder than most people would think.