"just do it fast." you said as you closed your eyes, he pulled out a little jar of blood and splattered some on you, you messed around with your hair a bit and scratched your arms so it seemed like the victim was really putting up a fight.

on the way back, you thought about a lot. like always. how could you possibly be in love with a killer? how are you not afraid of him? how can you feel comfort from him? how could you possibly push away what he does just because of how much you're in love with him? maybe something is wrong with you. maybe it's this house that's making you go slowly insane. it's starting to feel normal and that's not what you wanted. you feared feeling like this was normal, you. can't. live. like. this. anymore.

couple more minutes of walking, you both finally get back to the house. "i forgot to mention but we're having some kind of special dinner tonight, i don't know what it's for but slender man wants us all to be there." helen said as he took off his jacket.

"wonder what it's for, i'll go get ready." you said as you started walking up the stairs and into your room. you rarely were ever in here since you always spent time with helen in his room. 'hm.. what to wear" you whispered to yourself, you looked around and saw a pretty dark short red dress, it wasn't too extreme but something soft and cute.

you showered and put the dress on. you starred at yourself in the mirror for a bit, you really weren't happy. you looked so so tired.

you went downstairs and went to the big dining area. some heads turned to look at you, others smiled and some glared. same old thing.

"you look so beautiful (y/n)." said helen as he looked at you up and down, "aww thank you." you said as you smiled at him.

everybody finally sat down and slender man spoke for a while, you honestly weren't paying attention.

"we can now eat." slender man said, there was various kinds of food, actual real food and other food was.. you know? guts etc.

helen gently tapped his shoe on your leg, making you look up at him. he was sitting in front of you, you playfully kicked him back.

you both did this a couple times until, your drink split on the person next to you..

"dude! what the fuck!" yelled an angry guy, he was wearing a black mask with red dots for eyes and a red smile. "calm down, it's not something to get angry about." said helen as he stood up, "i'm so sorry, i-i'll clean it up." you said as you grabbed a napkin, the guy ended up pushing you hard on the ground.

"get the fuck out of here you stupid bitch, you ruined my night!" he yelled, you can tell he was really drunk. he was wobbly. he raised his fist, sadly..you were ready for it, you quickly closed your eyes.

you heard a loud grunt coming from the masked man, you opened your eyes and saw helen on top of the masked man.

he repeatedly kept punching him, taking all his anger out on the man, "you drunk piece of shit, control yourself!" helen yelled as he gave him one  final punch.

the other white masked man stood up from his seat and tackled helen down, getting him off the drunk man.

"toby, bring hoodie to his room. and you, you should've let her handle her own battle. you didn't have to intervene and make it worse." said the white masked man to helen, helen scoffed.

"well your little friend here shouldn't have made a huge scene over having water spilled on him!" helen yelled as he pushed the white masked man away.

"stop fighting! this is childish." said slender man, his loud voice echoed throughout the big room. everybody got very silent.

you got up and ran to your room. you couldn't deal with this anymore. you didn't want to keep living in a place where you have to fight for everything, even your life.

"i'm leaving.. i'm fucking leaving. i can't fucking stay here anymore." you said to yourself, sobbing and packing up your things in a black backpack.

"what are you doing?" helen asked closing the door behind him. "i'm fucking leaving. i can't stay here anymore okay." you said, looking into his eyes.

he had a worried face. "no.. no, i get it's tough being here but you can't leave. where would you even go?" he asked as he took the backpack away from you.

you snatched it back from him, "anywhere but here, i'm not staying here anymore and that's that." you said with a stern tone.

"well.. i'm not letting you! you won't leave! i can protect you—","i don't belong here! don't you get it? i'm miserable here! i can't keep being someone i'm not! it's so mentally draining!" you yelled at him.

he shook his head, "i understand.. but i don't want to lose you.. i can't leave this place." helen said, a single tear rolling off his cheek.

"you need to let me go. i'm sorry, but i can't live my life here forever.." you said, trying your hardest not to cry.

"no.. no way, a-are you breaking up with me..?" his lip quivered, more tears started to form in his eyes.

you stayed quiet, "answer me!" helen yelled, his voice cracked, you hated seeing him in pain.

"maybe i'm not the one for you.. i appreciate everything you've done for me. and i'll always love you, but this isn't my place. maybe it's just wrong for us to be together right now." you said as tears rolled down your cheeks.

"wrong for us..? right now..?" he said quietly, looking down at the ground.

you sighed, "maybe i'll come back and visit some time.. but i can't live here anymore. you have to understand." you said as you put on your shoes.

he stayed quiet, just starring down at the ground.

"i love you, i'll always love you. maybe we'll meet again some time in the future.." you said as you kissed his lips one last time. he still stayed frozen.

"goodbye.." you whispered.

*********************************************
NO ITS NOT THE END LOL, i have so much more to write abt :) we'll get a bloody pov in the next update