"River are you lying to me?"

"No baby! She's deceiving you, don't listen to her she had nothing to do with this."

"Hmm, I don't know. Azzy you say this was your idea? That makes sense, I believe you."

"Yes, it was my idea. I planned all of it."

"No! No you didn't. All I did was ask you if you think Cove would want me to adopt Bubbles and you said yes. That was it."

I burst out laughing, not being able to keep it together. Azalea joined me while River just looked stunned.

"We were just messing with you!" Azzy chuckled.

"Oh. Where did you learn to act like that, I seriously believed you."

"I was only being sarcastic, I wasn't even trying to act, I'm a natural."

"You are. Here, let me show you what I got for her yesterday."

He grabbed a bag and pulled out a pretty purple collar with a bone shaped plate with the words "Bubbles" and River's contact information underneath.

He also got 2 leashes, a bowl for water, a bowl for food, a mat to put the bowls on, dog food, a bunch of toys, and a fluffy gray bed.

"Do you want to do the honors?" He asked, motioning to the collar. I nodded and sat Boo-Boo on my lap, clipping the collar around her neck.

She barked happily and nudged my hand, begging me to pet her. I obeyed and ran my hand from her head, to her back.

A few moments later she jumped off the couch and started running around in circles.

"Someone has a lot of energy," Azzy exclaimed.

"Yeah. I think she's been inside too long, we should take her on a walk," River said.

"Okay, make sure to put on a jacket because it's so cold outside," I agreed

He nodded and slipped on a black jacket, then put a pink leash on Bubbles. The task proved quite difficult because she kept spinning around in circles, but we managed.

"River it snowed last night!" I said, starting a conversation as we walked outside.

"Yeah, it usually doesn't take so long for snow to come so that was weird. At least we'll probably have a white Christmas."

"Mhm. Oh wait! I promised you to help put up Christmas decorations! It's already the 14th, have you ordered them yet?"

"I ordered them 2 weeks ago, I kind of forgot about it. They're in my closet, we can put them up later."

"Okay yay! We should also get matching Christmas sweaters for all three of us."

"Three of us?"

"Yes, me, you, and Bubbles. You can't forget about Bubbles."

"Oh you're right. What if Bubbles doesn't like wearing clothes?"

"She does, trust me."

"How would you know whether she likes clothes or not?"

"Motherly instinct."

I can't wait until we have kids. We need to have at least 3, preferably not all of the same gender. It doesn't matter though because at the end of the day, I'll love them all the same."