CH. 3 ~ A Smile

E/C - Eye color

-

You woke up feeling refreshed, finding yourself in a warm sleeping bag. If it weren't for Albedo who found you in the dark, you would've woken up with a broken spine from that boulder.

"Y/N, are you awake?" You slowly sat up when you heard Albedo's voice. You see him finishing up with breakfast while Klee was waiting to dig in.

"What did you make?" You questioned with a raspy voice, rubbing your eyes as soon as the sunlight hit it.

"Some Mondstadt Hash Browns and Pile 'Em up" He answered, taking a seat.

You stood up, walking to the table filled with delicious scent of Mondstadt dishes. You sat beside Albedo, observing the well-cooked food.

"Oh, that's meat, isn't it?" You pointed at the plate of Pile 'Em up. Albedo nods, taking a bite out of his own dish. "I see" You started placing a few Hash Browns onto your plate.

"Oh, you don't like meat?" Albedo looks at you.

"It feels wrong to eat meat when I'm a type of adeptibeast referencing to a goat"

"have you at least tried?"

"Yeah, I got sick for a week which made my sister stay home to take care of me"

"She's a cocogoat of course" Klee smiles widely.

"Cocogoats dont- nevermind" You kept eating your hash browns.

"I am sorry but would you please inform me what a cocogoat is?" Albedo questions.

"She got it from a little girl named Qiqi. She believes that cocogoats are a rare adeptibeast which are goats that produce coconut milk. Qiqi really mistook a literal coconut milk for a type of adeptibeast that she clearly made up"

"Well since you are a reference of a goat, what do you produce instead of coconut milk?" Albedo tilts his head. You immediately choked on your food.

"Is it normal for an Alchemist to question these kind of things?!" You blushed.

"I am no physiologist. However, the answer to that is; yes"

"That's kind of weird, coming from a man" You gulped to your own thoughts.

"I am studying you after all, I will most likely question so many things about you" He finally finishes up with his food. "Right.." You nodded.

"I'm gonna blow up some hilichurls now! Bye Ms. Cocogoat, bye Albedo!" Klee jumps down from her seat.

"Klee, remember what I told you; Don't use your bombs too much or you'll cause an avalanche" Albedo stood up, looking down on Klee, with his fists on his hips. Talking in a well-mannered tone.

As you stare at Albedo while he's reminding things to Klee, you noticed his hair was down unlike last night in which it was braided perfectly. He's even as beautiful as before, no other men stands a chance.

"Beautiful.." You gazed his side profile; perfect jawline, well-shaped nose, and long lashes.

"I'm sorry, I didn't quite catch that" He looks at you with narrowed eyes, wondering what you said. Klee already left.

"I was just admiring your beauty, Albedo, sir. I've never seen a man as beautiful as you" You confessed, there's really nothing to be embarrassed about. After all, you're simply giving him a truthful compliment.

"How very kind of you" He gave a small smile and stacked up all the empty plates on the table.

"uh- I'll help too" You grabbed two plates and walked together with Albedo towards a black plastic basin filled with water on the ground.