CH. 1 ~ Bombs

Dragonspine. A mountain you stumbled upon while exploring Mingyun Village. You found monsters you've never seen before, icy caves and even unknown crystals.

Everytime you find interest on a certain place, no one can stop you from adventuring even further. Not even the guards from Liyue. You always want to know the truth behind all things, what secrets lie in these ruins, ghost towns, caves, forests, and mountains.

You're quite the curious one, leaving your older sister Ganyu to worry so much. You hate making her worry, she already has so much work to do, making her worry about you will only leave her to stress out even more.

So once you decided to head back to that mountain, it took you a few minutes to convince Ganyu that you'll be alright.

After all, you haven't been training for nothing. Xiao was also a big help with your training. Who knows, maybe Dragonspine can advance your elemental skills even further.

"Hey you! What do you think you're doing?!" A man yells at you, stoping you from stepping foot onto the snow.

"I'm about to explore this place, why?" You look at him. You guessed he was part of the adventurers guild in Mondstadt, judging by his green uniform.

"I'm afraid I can't allow that, only people part of the investigation team of the knights of favonious can enter. Once everything is cleared and safe, then you can explore it" He explains.

"Well that's no fun" You pouted. "I can't simply just let them find the secrets, I want to see the truth myself too" Your eyes sparkled.

"Even if I'll allow you to enter—which I won't—You're not even wearing the right attire. The snow is killer, ya know" He crosses his arms.

"Oh that's fine. I have cryo vision which makes me completely immune to the cold"

(Honestly wish that's an actual thing in the game)

"Yeah you're still not allowed to go in either way. I suggest you go home, kid" He turns his back on you, walking away.

You stared at his back until he's completely out of sight, then you sneakily entered Dragonspine without his consent.

The cold breeze greets your skin at last. It's like you were originally born here. To others, this place is a living nightmare. But to you, it's a beautiful winter wonderland.

🧢

As you followed the path that led higher up into the mountain, enjoying the peaceful sounds of snow as you step on it, you suddenly heard tons of faint booming sounds. As you walk even further, the noise gets louder and louder.

Now curious on the ruckus, you follow the source of those loud noises.

It led you to a little girl, fighting off hilichurls. Throwing it nonstop as bombs appear on her hand from her catalyst weapon. 

You don't know which is more concerning; Destructive bombs created by a defenseless little girl, or hilichurls attacking her. Both is definitely the answer to that. 

Instead of just standing there, you used the snow in the ground to make a wave, surfing on it as  it leads you closer to her.

(PLEASE I DID NOT PUT EFFORT INTO THIS JFENKJNAGRNS)

Before the little girl could riskily throw another bomb at the hilichurl that's SO close to her, you wrapped thick ice onto it, crushing it to death before disappearing in thin air.

You jump down and said "Hey, are you injured?"

"Nope! But that was so cool!" She cheered. Hm, comparing her to Qiqi, she's definitely super hyper and reckless. Way more than the kids in Liyue.

"Okay, good. Why are you here in the first place? Don't you know how killer the cold is for such a little girl like you?" Now you know how Ganyu feels whenever you're out to adventure.

"I'm actually here with my big brother, he's the captain of the investigate team... thingy"

"Oh good, why don't you return to him okay? It's not safe for you out here alone" You crouched down to her level, placing a hand on her shoulder.

"Are those horns?!" She gasps, looking at what was on your head.

"Mhm, wanna touch it?"

Without hesitation, she caressed your horns. Unlike Ganyu, you love it when people stroke your horns, it feels like being petted on the head. Your horns are a similar size to Ganyu's, except yours have thin golden patterns.

"Okay, I best be going now" She holds her backpack, walking backwards. "I'm Klee by the way, hope we meet again!" She waves her hand in the air before running to wherever her brother was.

You stood up, letting out a sigh of relief. Now that that's settled, it's time you head back to wherever you were going.

-

"I'm back!!" Klee runs into her big brother's warm camp area, a mini laboratory of his.

"Welcome back Klee, how's your little trip?" He questions, looking at the maps and papers he had pinned on his bulletin board. 

"It was fun! I met a nice lady along the way" She placed down her backpack.

"Is that so?" He stares at his clipboard, seemingly busy at the moment.

"Mhm! But what's really cool about her is that she has horns! With little golden designs!"

"Horns...?" The man finally looks at his little sister, a bit curious on what Klee encountered.

"Aaaaand just by feeling her presence, there's so much elemental aura all over her. She's like a magical creature... or something" Klee taps her chin.

"Nice lady with... horns... magical creature..?" He crosses his arms, processing all of this. "Say if you ever stumble upon her again, I'd be glad if you invite her over here" He said with his ever so soothing voice, looking back at his clipboard.

Although he is quite fond of Klee's little story, no person with horns live in Mondstadt. So whatever Klee encountered, she did not belong here. It's possible she met an adeptus, but an adeptus all over to Mondstadt? That's quite interesting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't be shy, drop your main

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Don't be shy, drop your main