Having Fun And Drama

Começar do início

"Yes, and no," Darington let out a groan. "I mean, sure, I missed him, but a little warning before coming here would be nice,"

"Eh, you know him," Pickle laughed.

"Unfortunately," Darington sighed. "Well, when is he and Crusher getting here?"

"Crusher knows him too?" Stripes looked surprised. "He has more than Pickle for a friend?"

"First of all, Stripes, rude," Darington glared at him. "Second, yes, he knows him. We were here in Axle City before the rest of you, remember? We just... hid out and remained in private when we were all younger,"

"Zeg not wait to meet new friend!" Zeg cheered. "Zeg excited!"

"Yeah!" Blaze grinned before noticing something on Pickle. "Oh! Hey, Pickle, is that a new tire ring?"

"Mm-hmm," Pickle nodded, turning his tire a bit to show off the silver ring. "Pretty, right?"

They suddenly heard Crusher's horn from afar, and they turned to see Crusher driving towards them. Pickle beamed and waved at him.

"Hey there, Crusher!"

"Hey, Pickle. Hey, Darington," Crusher greeted with a wave and a calm smile, one that took the others back.

"Um, hi, Crusher," Gabby waved, dismounting from Watts. "Where's the new friend?"

"Might need someone to pry him from the driver's seat," Crusher pointed to himself. "Ezra, get down. Everyone wants to meet,"

"Fine..." A groan from inside echoed through, and the door from the driver's seat opened to reveal a blunet teen with sapphire blue eyes as he wore an orange ensemble. "Hi, everyone, my name's Ezra,"

"Hi, Ezra!" Blaze beamed as he drove forward, tire out to shake. "I'm Blaze, and this is my best friend AJ!" He then turned to others. "And these are the rest of our friends; Stripes, Starla, Watts, Gabby, and Zeg!"

Ezra stared at the red truck from top to bottom before moving back. "Geez, Darry, how are you friends with cheerful trucks? It's weird,"

"He's friendly, Ez," Darington rolled his eyes. "That's the way he is,"

"Life isn't friendly," Ezra pointed out. "Can't you be friends with realistic trucks?"

"NO! Reality stinks!"

"That's why Dad wants us to be more realistic!"

"Um, 'Dad'?" Stripes blinked.

"You never told us that you had brothers," Starla pointed out.