Everyone watches with curiosity, no one has ever been able to repel Aro's gift.

"Very interesting," he drops her hand, "nothing, once again." He turns away, facing the thrones, Alice grabs Jordyns hand a pulls her back. "I do certainly wonder..." he trails off, turning again, he was now facing Jane, "Let us see if they harbor immunity to every gift." He smiles and claps his hands together like some child who just received a candy bar, "Jane?"

Jane turns her gaze towards the sisters, Edward runs for Jane suddenly without a word, trying to protect Bella and Jordyn. Sure, Jordyn doesn't like him very much, but Edward does care for her.

Jane mutters only one word, and Edward is thrashing on the marble floor, her muscles clenched.

Jordyn gasps at that sight, Edward isn't her favorite but she wants to cry at the sight—it's terrifying to watch.

Alice leaves Jordyns side to kneel by Edward, who is gasping for air, trying to recover from the trauma he just endured.

"No!" Bella cries out, "No more, please." She begs Jane. Alec, Janes twin, speeds over to her and holds her back, like she could do anything to stop Jane, "Don't hurt him! Please," she struggles against Alec, "Please."

"Hmm. Very well, then, Jane?" Aro tilts his head in her direction, his eyes still on the scene in front of him, his eyes bright with some sick amusement.

Jane stops torturing Edward, peeling her eyes away from tue Cullen boy, "Yes, my king?"

"Please, my dear." Aro permits, tilting his head at Jordyn. Hes anxious to see if the girls can, too, repent Jane.

Jane nods and looks at Jordyn, the human girl has annoyed her and hopes her power can work on her. "This could hurt just a tad." She says with a wicked smirk pasted on her pink lips.

Jordyn takes a deep breath, squeezing her eyes shut expecting to feel pain right then and there, to only feel nothing. She peels her eyes open, to see a frustrated looking Jane and an amused Aro, he claps his hands and laughs, "Amazing." Alice looks up at Jordyn, smirking and Aro motions for Bella to step forward, and she does. She stands awkwardly in the middle of the room, feeling the gaze of every vampire in the room fall upon her.

"Go on, Jane." Aro nods.

Jane sighs and looks at Bella, a smile appearing on her lips once again, but quickly falls once she realizes Bella isn't thrashing in pain like her boyfriend was moments ago. The Swan girls are already very powerful shields.

Aro laughs again and claps, having the same reaction as he did with Jordyn, "How outstanding, they confound us all." Aro takes an unnecessary breath, a sudden frown encroaching onto his lips, "What will we do with you, now?" Hes mostly speaking to Bella, he couldn't kill Caius' mate, it would hurt his brother too much, even if his brother didn't particularly want to be soulmates with Jordyn.

"You're already aware of what you're planning to do, Aro." Marcus says in a bored, weak voice.

"They know far too much of us, our world. They are both a liability." Jordyn snaps her head towards the blonde king, his voice is smooth but holds deep authority. It makes her heart beat faster and faster. He glares at her, a scowl tugging down at his lips. He loathes the way he feels towards the human, he feels alive almost, and that makes him feel powerless. His undead heart seems to warm at the sight of her. He hates it. He cannot feel affection towards the human, he doesn't want to.