What to do when you hate a baby

Edward POV

I have find a way to get rid of the girl. Maybe I can make it look like she ran away, or that she was killed. Or, I could turn the whole family against her. I can say that I read her mind and that she was thinking about how she would kill Renesmee and Bella. They will not want her then. Carlisle walks in carrying it. It is dressed in an outfit that Bella picked out for Renesmee, not for that monster. 

"Who is this?" Alice asked.

"This is Renesmee's twin sister." he says, smiling at the giggling girl. She made me turn Bella into a monster and I will make her pay.

"What is her name" Rosalie asked. Jacob was holding Renesmee, so she made her way to the baby.

"Chloe" I remember when Bella told me she hated that name, because she thinks that only fake people have that name. Fakers and cheaters.

"Do you want to play with your sister, Chloe?" Alice asks. She nods her head. 

"Real quick, does she have any powers?" 

"No, she does not" This is perfect. Jacob puts down Renesmee next to Chloe and they start to play. I suddenly run and pick up Renesmee. "She was thinking about how she was going to kill Renesmee like she killed Bella!" I say.

Chloe POV

Wow. Just wow. This man child is so mad at me for something I did not do that he would actually straight up lie to the whole family. I can not wait to get revenge. Also, these people thinking that I do not have a gift is strait up crazy. I have many gifts, but I just do not want to show them to people that will use them for their benefit. Everyone is looking at me, so I do the most teenage thing I have done so far and rolled my eyes. They are all idiots if they believe the 110 year old that seduced a 17 girl. I get up on my tiny legs and just walk away from the land of lies.