Ch. 5

Enjoy x

~~

Harry stood at the top of the staircase leading down to the basement , the first floor of the basement . He stuck close to the wall , tip-toeing down as he tried listening to voices .

"Where are they ? They were supposed to be back here a few minutes ago ."

"Should we go check ?"

"And leave the basement ? We can't ."

"Yeah but what if they got killed ? What if something happened ?"

"They're probably enjoying the fresh air , let them be ."

Harry reached for a grenade in his belt , he took it and pulled the pin , rolling it down the stairs and kneeling against the wall , hands covering his ears .

"What the f --"

The explosion cut the man off , Harry grabbed the m-16 gun and continued down the stairs , hearing coughs and groans . Harry couldn't see much from the smoke , but then two more men joined in from the second basement floor .

"What the fuck happened ?"

Harry raised his gun and started shooting all around as he walked carefully down the stairs . He managed to shoot all four men in the room , he waited a few seconds to catch if any of them was still alive .

He saw one of them trying to crawl , so he shot him twice and sighed in relief . He walked through the basement to the staircase , waving his arm and coughing a bit at the smoke . His m-16 catridge was empty , so he pulled it out and patted the men down to find at least one more . He found two catridges , one full and one half-full . He put the half full in first and cocked the gun , the other catridge he put in his belt .

He continued down the stairs to the second basement , seeing the security room door closed . This was it , he was getting Louis out .

He walked slowly towards the door , trying to come up with a plan ; he couldn't bomb down the door - Louis was inside . He couldn't shoot everywhere around the room - Louis was inside . He couldn't throw a grenade in - Louis was inside .

He leaned closer to the door to try and hear something , but he couldn't hear much . He pursed his lips and walked away from the door , going up the stairs to the entrace and pressing the button on his earpiece .

"Dan James speaking ."

"It's Harry , pass me to Ceid ."

It took a few seconds , before the call was answered .

"I'm really getting impatient here , Mr. Dan James . Where's my money ."

Harry's jaw tightened . "This isn't Dan . Put me on speaker ."

"Oh , we have a new player in the game . Talk , everybody in the room can hear you now ."

"My name is Harry Styles . I'm Louis' body guard ." Harry started , "And before I continue and tell you what I did to your men , I want to hear Louis ."

There were a few shuffling noises , before he heard him .

"H-Harry ... ?"

"Yeah , it's me . I've got you , Lou ." Harry said reassuringly , "Are you hurt ?" He asked , heart clenching when he heard him sniffling , "Y-Yes ."

"I'll get you out of there ."

"So optimistic , Mr. Harry Styles ." Ceid chuckled humourlessly .