[9]

Dear, Aimee. It's not looking good. And by 'it', I don't remember what I was talking about. I can't feel my feet. Or my face. I think I'm dying. If you find the best dog ever, that's Boy. Please look after him. Tell him I love him. And if there happens to be a girl with pitch black hair and sea green eyes with him, that's Olive. Tell her that I'm sorry for making her leave the bus. And that I'm glad she's ok. Tell her thank you, for helping me. And for being my best friend. Tell her that I care about her. Maybe a little bit more than a best friend should. Maybe she means more to me than just my best friend.

"Have you seem my dog?" Joel asked the blurry figures. He sat next to tree stump, extremely pale and sweaty, "Have you seen him? I yelled at him. I was supposed to take care of him for Liv."

And don't take his bear out of his mouth. It's really important to him.

"And now I might not ever see him ever again. See them ever again." Joel whispered with tears in his eyes.

Please don't shout at him. I know you won't.

"Joel?" Someone grabbed his face.

"Liv?" Joel whispered, not even bothering to look at the person due to how blurry his version was.

"Oh my god." Aimee whispered, Joel now looking at her. "It's you."

"Aimee?" Joel asked confused.

"I can't believe you made it." Aimee said helping him stand, "Oh my god, I can't believe you made it. You made it Joel." She smiled. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah." Joel said, "You're so beautiful." He leaned in kissing her he raised his fist in triumph.

He pulled away, seeing not Aimee. But Olive. He stared at her Sea-green eyes.

He chuckled, "That's weird." He said before collapsing, falling back onto the ground.

~~~

Joel's eyes fluttered open, looking around. He realized he was in a comfortable bed. He saw a familiar figure working next to him.

"Aimee?" The girl turned around with a smile, "Aimee," Joel went to get up.

"Hey, hey, hey," Aimestopped him. "Take it easy. Take it easy. Still pretty messed up from all the posion. How do you feel?"

Joel stared at her with disbelief, "I feel- I'm good. Good, no, I'm okay."

"What was it like?" Aimee asked, "I mean you have to tell me everything.

"Honestly it wasn't that bad. I don't know what everyone's complaining about." Joel joked. "No it was terrible. I almost.....died a lot." Aimee chuckled, "It's so good to see you."

"I'm lucky you found me when you did." Joel said.

"About that," Aimee started.

"Hey we kissed." Joel said, then remembering the other girl he saw after, "I think."

"You were hallucinating pretty hard." Aimee told him. "You kissed old Pete." Aimee pointed the old man in the room with them. "Hi Pete."

Joel looked at him, "Oh yeah," he joked, laughing. "That's be hilarious." He stopped seeing that both of them weren't laughing. "Oh, yeah I really did."

Old Pete awkwardly left the room Joel looking at Aimee, "I don't know how to move on from this." He stated making the girl laugh. "What was that you said on the radio about-,"