Lesser Known Non-binary Genders

Keep in mind this is just some of the ones I came across. 

Genderfae: Genderfae is similiar to genderfluid in that the gender changes, but it doesn't include masculine identities. It is not the same as antiboy, as antiboy is not a fluid identity and genderfae is.

Genderfaun: Gendefaun is essentially the opposite of genderfae, it is to be gender fluid without ever feeling feminine genders. It is not the same as antigirl, as antigirl is not a fluid identity and genderfaun is.

Genderflor: A form of genderfluidity that never encompasses feminine or masculine genders.

Genderfaer: A version of genderfluidity that never encompasses being fully male. This can include female, feminine, any nonbinary/unaligned/xenogenders/ect and even masculine genders, but never fully male.

Genderfaunet: the opposite of genderfaer, genderfluidity that is never fully female.

Antigender: A gender that can't be described as anything but the opposite of another gender.

Antiboy: Not feeling like a girl or non-binary, just not a boy.

Antigirl: Not feeling like a boy or non-binary, just not a girl.

Antiagender: The opposite of Agender but not male or female. Similar to aporagender.

Cengender: A gender that changes between a gender and it's antigender (E.g girl and antigirl)

Neutrios: Neutrios is a gender that is neutral. It is not male, female, or non-binary. Similar to Agender in it's genderlessness

Aporagender: A gender separate from male, female, and anything in between (unlike Androgyne) while still having a very strong and specific gendered feeling" (that is, not an absence of gender or Agender).

Next up: Neopronouns!! Yay!!!