"Don't call him that," Bella grows defensive for the boy she deeply loves, "We don't have time for this. Alice is waiting in the car, come on." She tugs on Jordyns arm, her heart thrashing with panic.

Jordyn looks at the black car, seeing an angry Jacob Black leaning down and yelling at Alice in the front seat.

She doesn't object this time when Bella pulls her forward.

"Wait, I can't go." Jordyn shakes her head as Bella opens the backseat door and beckons for her to get in. "What about dad?"

Jordyn shivers at the thought of leaving her father here alone, not knowing anything. She doesn't want to make him worry, she detests the thought.

"I left dad a note." Bella informs, so incredibly anxious to get into the car and leave.

Jordyn scoffs, "A note? We're zooming off to Italy and you just left dad a note? Seriously, Bells?" She stares at Bella wide eyed. Their father deserves more than just a little note with barely any information scribbled on it.

"Please, Jordyn." Bella begs, "for me?" She frowns.

Jordyns eyes soften and the quiver in Bella's voice; she once told Bella, after Edward disappeared from Forks, that she would do anything for her, no matter what, this is really the only thing Bella has asked of her, so can she really say no?

Jordyn huffs and crawls into the dark backseat, the door slamming shut as she sits down. She stares at the house through the tinted window, praying that her father will not be too angry with her.

Jacob sticks his head in the drivers seat window, causing Alice to scrunch her nose up and turn her head to the side. 

"Please, Bella. Just stay." He pleads, After seconds of the two staring at each other in painful silence, he adds, "For me."

"I have to go." Bella whispers.

Jacob sighs and pulls out of the window, his eyebrows creasing with desperation, "I'm begging you."

Jordyn couldn't help but snort at that, causing Jacob to glare at her, she holds her hands up in mock surrender, "Sorry, sorry."

"Goodbye, Jacob." Bella says, her voice cracking.

At that, he steps away, tears pooling in his doe eyes.

Alice looks at Bella, then at Jordyn, "Alright." Her voice sounded like some melodic harmony, she pulls out of the driveway so quick Jordyn is sure she got whiplash.

"So," Jordyn begins after minutes of awkward silence, the only thing that could be heard in the car was Bella's weeping and the purr of the engine, "is anyone going to tell me what is happening?"

Alice looks at Bella and Bella looks back at Alice.

"We can't." Is all Alice says.

Jordyn scoffs, crossing her arms over her chest. "So, you guys are dragging me to Italy, for an idiot I don't even like and you can't tell me why?" She looks between the two, "I might jump from the car." She threatens.

Alice rolls her golden eyes, "No, you won't."

Jordyn just glares at her and doesn't speak anymore, wallowing in the backseat.

***

THE WHOLE PLANE ride to Italy was painfully boring, Jordyn spent the whole time sleeping or bugging Bella for information, or at least some little inkling as to why they're traveling off to another country, but she would not tell her anything.