"how are you, Darkon?" He continued walking his son next to him.

"I am fine, training the kids and I will go patrolling again after two weeks." He answered him as they walked together.

"I know that, but why so soon, son. Taking rest is part of your strength too. Transitioning from training to patrolling to paper work is a good quality of yours, but you need your rest." He had a tone of wisdom is his voice, and although his father never looked like Darkon, Darkon still looked up to him, he took him in when no one was there for him. And Darkon considered him his real father, not only a foster one. And with that thought..."oh right, before I forget, do you remember the guardian candidate I chose?"

The lieutenant smiled thinking, "why? yes, Argentina." That made Darkon frown, "so, you do remember her. Well, she hasn't been here for long afterall."

"Yes, she is an energetic kid indeed, She reminds me of you." The lieutenant chuckled, a far away look on his face as if remembering the time he first brought Darkon to his home. Darkon tilted his head at his father, "me?" Darkon was a bit confused about what his father saw in her that resembled him.

"But, I wasn't energetic when I was young." He continued.

At that the lieutenant paused and looked at Darkon for a brief time, "you are still young, Darkon." And as he said these words he smiled at Darkon.

"I am not young, and you know that father..."

His father resumed walking again, "I know, I know. No need to argue with me, you are an old man now." Darkon didn't feel convinced by his father's words, it was as if he was mocking him. Darkon looked like a grumpy child walking beside his parents as he walked next to the lieutenant.

"That's beside the point. I wanted to ask you for premission to make Argentina take your family name. she still has the orphanage official name attached to hers." He took one document of the ones he was holding and gave it to his father, a file that had Argentina's name and profile, with bold letters, it was written.

Argentina Grendour, from the orphanage house Grendour.

Darkon's father looked at the file with attention and while he was looking he said, "first of all it's not my family name, it's our family name, second of all I have no opposition to this idea, but..." and before he continued his sentence, Darkon cut his sentence off, "yeah, yeah...I know. I have to take her consent first." He repeated as if he was bored from the many rules his father put into him once he took him to be his family.

The lieutenant smile widened, "I raised you well, son...if only..." he paused not caring to continue, and Darkon knew what he wanted to say. If only you didn't kill for no reason.

Unlike many others, his father was the only one that acknowledged the blood- lust version of himself, the dragon part of himself, he didn't agree to the unreasonable killing this side does, but he never shunned Darkon and accepted all of him, Dargon part, the blood lust part. He never felt afraid of him. And that was one of the reasons he agreed to kill criminals only, and spare innocent people. Sometimes he felt rage so powerful that he wanted to kill anyone and everyone, but his respect for his father prevents him from doing so.

The reason why he felt rage all the time, he himself didn't know, that's why every night, every single day. He tried to calm himself, meditation never helped, so he tried to use the illusion on himself, and since he was using it regularly to find her. He also used the illusion to calm himself down, he was always always angry...

That's why he is now sceptical the the girl he is looking for was only a part of him trying to calm himself down, but...

"Darkon! I have been calling you for a while now..." Darkon paused to see that they have already reached his father's chamber, "I am sorry, I was thinking about something." Darkon rubbed his neck in embarrassment in front of his father, making him sigh shaking his head.