"Why?" Barry asked and Luna shrugged.

"Probably the same reason Eiling wanted to work with Wells, experimented on Grodd." Luna said and Barry sighed.

"Power."

"Yeah." Diggle said and Barry nodded.

"How do you know he's coming after me?"

"While in our custody he kept saying the same thing. Zoom wants The Flash dead." Lyla said and Luna shrugged.

"Well, that's pointless now. Zoom can't take him home anymore, Zoom can't even get here. The breaches are closed." Luna said and Lyla sighed.

"Try telling him that, he removed the tracker we had in him but the readings we did receive showed that he was headed towards Central City." Lyla said and Barry shook his head.

"Let him come." Barry said with his arms crossed.

"Barry, this thing is a killing machine. We just came here to warn you, man. Let A.R.G.U.S handle it." Diggle said and Luna shook her head.

"No, King Shark is one of Zoom's goons and therefore our mess." Luna said and Barry nodded.

"Exactly, all year we've been sitting ducks for Zoom and his Earth-2 henchmen. This is the last one. I'm not just gonna wait for him to attack. I'm going after him first. I owe that to Jay." Barry said and Luna sat down and opened a google doc.

"Harry, what do you know about him?"

"Real name, Shay Lamden, he was a, get this, marine biologist before my particle accelerator changed him into King Shark and Zoom put him under his control." Harry said and Luna nodded as she typed out the information.

"So how did you track him when he attacked Barry?" Caitlin asked as she messed with Luna's hair.

"Zoom sent him to this earth to kill Barry. I just followed."

"Yeah, but you did track Grodd down. Can you find King Shark too?" Barry asked and Harry nodded.

"I can try." He said before walking out.

"Alright. Well, all these locations are next to a body of water."

"There must only be a few hours before he needs to get back into the water to re-oxygenate his blood." Caitlin said and Luna nodded as she yawned.

"I can take the waterfront and Luna can get a bird's eye view. Can you have your team handle the rest?"

"I'll get them on it." Lyla said as Luna yawned again causing Caitlin to shoot her a concerned glance.

"Alright." He said before turning to Caitlin, Cisco, and Luna. "What about Dr. Lamden's doppelganger? Maybe he could help us somehow."

"Or not." Cisco said as he pulled up Lamden's file. "Looks like he's been dead since the particle accelerator exploded."

"What about next of kin?" Caitlin asked and Luna nodded before resting her head on Caitlin's shoulder.