The Fury of Firestorm

I am so so so sorry for the late update! I've been dealing with some mental health stuff but I am attempting to get back on a regular updating schedule.

S

S.T.A.R Labs, cortex

"Look, I did what I could to re-engineer Doctor Wells's original stabilizer to quell the reaction but I don't know what he used as a stabilizer." Cisco said as he led Barry and Caitlin into the cortex and over to me.

"All I found was the power source from his wheelchair." I said, handing Cisco the power source and he sighed.

"And how long will that last?" Barry asked.

"Well, that's the problem." Cisco said with a sigh. "We had already used up most of its energy trying to dampen the metas powers during our little rogue air trip with Weather Wizard and company. I think we got a few days tops."

"And he's stuck in bed?"

"Yeah-"

"But but but!" I said, whipping around to get the cane me and Cisco built.

"When he wakes up I'm gonna transfer the stabilizer to this, give him a power cane, get him moving." Cisco said, taking the cane from me.

"We gotta figure out a way to save him." Barry said with a sigh.

"I think I might know how to do that." Caitlin said and we all turned to her.

"What do you got, Snowy?" I asked and she smiled slightly.

"When the particle accelerator exploded, the dark matter that collided with Professor Stein fused with the Firestorm matrix and altered the normal molecular proc- Snart? What are you doing here?"

"Apologies for the interruption, I was hoping to check on my sister who had a bomb in her neck yesterday." Lenny said from the doorway.

"Wait yesterday? That was...that was a few hours ago...right?" I asked.

"How late did you guys stay up working on that cane?" Caitlin asked whipping around to me and Cisco as I pulled out my phone to check the time.

"Well we started working as soon as Stein stabilized so like 9pm maybe? Holy shit it's 10am." I said and Cisco took my phone to look at the time. "Okay you know what it doesn't matter. We need to focus on Professor Stein. What were you saying, Snowy?"