The Reverse-Flash Returns

S

S.T.A.R Labs, cortex

"Stop acting like toddlers." Luna told Cisco and Harry after Harry said 'Don't slurp' for the third time. "Harry, we're gonna get Jesse back. We have The Turtle so we just need to figure out how to use that against Zoom."

"That might take longer than we thought." Jay said as him and Caitlin walked into the room and Luna tilted her head to the side.

"Why?"

"Because...Turtle's dead." Caitlin said and Luna's jaw dropped.

"Barry, we need you back here stat." Cisco said over the comms and a few seconds later Barry sped in.

"Are you okay, Baby?" Caitlin asked Luna as they walked down the hall to the pipeline, her arm wrapped around Luna's waist.

"I don't really know." Luna breathed out and Caitlin gave her a comforting squeeze before they got to the pipeline.

"He better not be pulling a Juliet right now." Cisco said as Caitlin and Barry leaned over the body. "Yeah, that's right, I see plays."

"He's dead, Cisco." Caitlin said as Luna looked at The Turtle's body with her arms crossed.

"How'd this happen?" Harry asked and as soon as he did a wave of guilt from Harry's direction went through Luna causing her to furrow her eyebrows and look at Harry.

"Preliminary brain scan shows an acute brain aneurysm."

"The night we captured him. How's that for timing?" Jay asked as he looked at Harry.

"What does that mean? You think I did this, Garrick?" Harry asked and Luna stepped in-between them.

"Stop. This isn't the blame game. No one killed him. We're all friends here." Luna said and Jay scoffed.

"Of course you would side with him."

"This isn't about sides, Jay. We-"

"You can barely stand me spending time with Caitlin, I don't know what I expected."

"Leave her alone, Garrick. She didn't do anything wrong." Harry said as he put a hand on Luna's shoulder but Luna immediately flinched causing Jay to scoff.

"You're standing up for her when she obviously doesn't trust anyone here. You barely touched her and she flinched."

"No, I flinch at sudden contact as an instinct, Jay and you don't know why because you've been too busy starting arguments with Harry and flirting with my girlfriend. Harry didn't do anything wrong and you know what, you're right, Jay but not about the whole team. I trust Barry, I trust Cisco, I trust Snowy, and I trust Harry but you have given me absolutely no reason to trust you." Luna said before walking out. "I didn't mean to. That wasn't me being jealous. I trust you." She said when she heard Caitlin behind her.