Holy shit...

TW: Voices, self harm, blood

Kokichi's POV.

I was sitting in my room by myself. Korekiyo was out with the others in the dinning hall. He asked if I wanted to come but I rejected.

It's been about two weeks since I've woken up. I'm starting to hear the voices again it was only faint insults.

Worthless

Liar

Alone

Stupid

Asshole

Bitch

Everything is your fault

You killed Kaito, Miu, and Gonta

Waste of space

Why don't you just do it?

I covered my ears as if that'd make them stop or at least quiet down, it didn't. I knew the only way to stop it was to actually do it.

I rolled myself into the bathroom and looked in the mirror.

You look pathetic

So ugly

No wonder no one would date you

Tears were rolling down my face, I smashed the mirror with my hand, glass shattered everywhere and my hand started to bleed.

I look through the glass and pick out one that could be used as a knife. I look at the piece of glass and then my wrist.

I slid it over my arm multiple times, blood started dripping to the floor. I began to feel lightheaded and fell out of my chair and against the wall, sliding down to the floor and blacked out.

Korekiyo's POV.

"Bye you three!" I exclaimed as I walked into my room, " Kokichi I'm back" there was no answer, "Kichi?" I look at the ground and see pink liquid. Oh no... I run into the bathroom and see a passed out Kokichi with slit wrists, glass and blood everywhere.

"Holy shit..." I say, falling to my knees, infront of Kokichi. "Kokichi? Kokichi!?" I started to shake him.

"KOKICHI!?" His eyes slowly opened, "Kiyo? " He said, I start to get teary, "Can you stay awake for me" he nods and looks at his wrists," You saw... Sorry" he says, I give him a loose hug.

I grab some bandages from the cabinet and wrap them around his arms. He stared at me dazed. His eyes were dull, red and puffy.

"W-was it the voices?" I asked, he nods. I sigh, picking him up and sitting him on the bed. I then cleaned everything up and sat next to him.

"Could we not tell the doctors about this? Kokichi doesn't wanna go into SW again. The padded walls make the voices louder... " I nod, I know Kokichi hates it there especially because he's alone. I have to protect him when we get out of this hospital.
_______________________________________________

Kokichi's POV.

I looked at Korekiyo's face studying him. I had never noticed he had freckles and how bright his green eyes were.

(I headcanon Korekiyo with freckles and Kokichi with braces)

I caught me staring and I looked away, "Why were you staring at me?" He asked, "donno" I said blushing from embarrassment.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door, "Come in" Korekiyo said. The girls came in, Himiko, Angie, and Tenko. Korekiyo immediately looked uncomfortable.

"Kokichi!" Himiko yelled and she squeezed me.

THE PRESS THE PRESS THE PRESS THE PRESS THE PRESS THE PRESS THE PRESS THE PRESS THE PRESS THE PRESS THE PRESS THE PRESS THE PRESS THE PRESS FHE PRESS THE PRESS THE PRESS THE PRESS THE PRESS THE PRESS THE PRESS THE PRESS THE PRESS THE PRESS

My breath started to quicken, Himiko noticed and quickly let go of me, "Sorry, I forgot" she said with a nervous laugh, I nod. I didn't really feel like talking to anyone other than Angie and Korekiyo but I'll deal with it.

"Tenko and Himiko wanted to forgive Korekiyo! " Angie said with a smile. Korekiyo had a confused and surprised face.

"You don't have to if you don't want to." He said, obviously not believing it. Tenko laughed, " Well guess what. We do. Found out you had a pretty fucked up past and the reason you killed me. " Korekiyo looked at me, " Did you tell them? " He asked, I shook my head.

" How'd you find out?"

" Doctor told me" Tenko put her arm around Korekiyo's shoulder, "Your sister is a degenerate woman." She said. Korekiyo gave her a warm smile, than they left.

This won't turn into a ship thing. I don't ship Korekiyo with Kokichi I just think they'd be really good friends.