"It's okay." She whispered. "I like it."

The smirk on his face deepened and he sank his fangs back into her neck, gently sucking her blood while she whispered his name.

"You have to drink from me now—to cure the werewolf bite of course." He smirked and without hesitation she dug her teeth into him, savoring the way he tasted in her mouth.

Blood sharing wasn't done between vampires often, it was intimate and personal, but it felt right to them. Klaus pinned her down on the bed, admiring her naked body below him before he thrusted himself inside. He was glad she was a vampire because that meant her could do this the way he wanted to—do it hard without fear of hurting her.

"Klaus—" she breathily moaned, digging her nails into his back. He continued his motions until they both came undone, breathing hard and collapsing on the bed below them.

"That was—" Adeline panted.

"Amazing." Klaus smiled, pulling her into his embrace.

He stood up off the bed and got himself redressed.

"Aren't you going to stay?" she questioned. She didn't want him to leave, she wanted to stay like that for the rest of the night.

"I've got business to attend to, you understand love?" he smiled.

A pit grew in Adeline's stomach when she realized he was probably going to kill Stefan because what other business would he have to attend to in Mystic Falls?

"Klaus—" she huffed, standing up from the bed. "Do not go kill any of my friends, please."

Klaus was annoyed with her demands—he never took orders from anyone. He wanted Stefan dead and that was that everyone else be damned but he knew if he went and killed him there was the risk that she would never forgive him. He weighed the options in his head and decided that for now, he could let Stefan live.

"Okay, I won't kill you friends." He agreed.

"Give me your word."

"I thought my word meant less than nothing to you?" he teased.

"Klaus." She barked.

"Alright, you have my word." He smirked, leaning in, and placing a kiss on her forehead. "Now, I'll come back later okay?"

"Fine." She agreed because she knew he wouldn't stay even if she wanted him too.

***

Klaus was standing outside the Salvatore mansion—that was the first place he went after he left Adeline. He had promised not to kill him, and he knew that, but he couldn't let it go. He walked up to the front door and kicked it open. It was probably unlocked but it was typical of Klaus to make the dramatic entrance.

"Stefan!" Klaus shouted.

Damon walked into the foyer with his hands raised up. "Okay I know its bad that Elena is a vampire and all, I know we had a deal, but it wasn't our fault!" Damon insisted.

"I don't give a damn about your stupid doppelgänger." Klaus spat and grabbed Damon by the shirt tossing him into the wall. "Where is your brother?"

"I'm right here." Stefan announced, stepping into the room.

Klaus turned his attention to the second Salvatore, boring into him with murderous eyes. It was taking everything inside of him, every ounce of willpower and reason he had not to kill him right now. He rushed across the room at Stefan and landed a punch straight to his jaw. Stefan clutched his face with his hand and glared at the hybrid.

"Let me make myself very clear." Klaus growled "The only reason you are not dead is because I am allowing you to live. But put if you decide to put your hands-on Adeline again, I'll rip your heart out and force your brother to watch."

Stefan didn't say a word—there was nothing he could say. He already knew what this was about from the moment Klaus kicked the door in.

Klaus broke a small wooden table over his knee and shoved the leg of it straight into Stefan's gut, causing him to double over in pain.

"Just remember that." Klaus scolded and then left the brothers behind in a flash.

Damon rushed over to his brother and pulled the wood out of his stomach.

"Stefan—you didn't?" he questioned his brother.

"Yep—I did." Stefan grunted, pulling the spare wood fragments from his body. "I kissed her."

"You really are stupid." Damon huffed.

****

Klaus got back to the Mikealson house where his siblings were waiting on him in the formal dining room.

"What is it?" he complained. "Why did you call this ridiculous family meeting?" he took his seat at the head of the table.

"We want to leave Nik." Rebekah blurted. "This town is awful—most the people hate us, there is nothing for us here anymore."

"And with your little doppelganger blood supply now being dried up there is nothing for you either." Kol pointed out.

Klaus glared across the table at Elijah who was sitting in silence. He could tell that his brother felt the same way about leaving Mystic Falls.

"And what of you Elijah?" he questioned. "Do you want to leave as well?"

"I don't hate the little town, but I do desire—a change in scenery." The eldest brother admitted. "Before you get angry Niklaus, remember there is no reason to. The girl can come with us, of course."

They had a point and Klaus knew that. He didn't care for the small town either and there was no reason for him to remain here anymore, the only reason he ever had was because of Elena's blood or he would have whisked Adeline and his family away by now. This town had an affinity for petty drama and scheming that the Mikaelson family had grown tired of.

"Fine. We will leave." Klaus agreed and everyone around the table smiled, then raised their glasses of bourbon and toasted the decision.

"Well—where are we headed?" Kol asked.

"I was thinking—New Orleans." Klaus smirked.