ℂ𝕙.𝟙𝟘- ℍ𝕚𝕕𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕤𝕖𝕖𝕜?

✩  ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙   

✩ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙   .·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙

Last time on their last mate:

Peter raised his hand and everyone attention turned to him. Ash smiled and nodded urging him to continue. "Because the zodiacs are apart of you does that mean they are also our soulmates??"

Everyone froze wide eyed and mouths hung open. All at once the zodiacs and Ash replied "HOLY CRAP your right wow..."

(Some of y'all were wondering on my logic behind this and it is: the zodiacs are apart of ash as a person. They share a body when they don't have their physical ones so they are apart of ash and because ash is the avengers mates and the zodiacs are apart of ash that makes them soulmates too 😌💅✨ make sense now? ANYWAYS ON WITH THE CHAPTERRR)

•••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Peter might actually be right that may be the reason we have stars as our mate mark because the zodiacs are 'star' signs" Scott thought out loud earning him a peck on the cheek from Bucky and a few fond smiles.

Taurus spoke up "that is correct we did forget to mention that to Ash here but we are technically your soulmates" Taurus spoke proudly

"Wait..." Peter begun. "WOW! That's 32 mates!Including me and over half of them are gods! Woahhhhh" Peter squealed in happiness getting a few chuckles and smiles in return.

"That would also be correct" Scorpio stated. It then dawned on them that ash was being rather quiet, most of them turned to ash just to see an empty space where they had been.

Their eyes grew wide and steve said to those who weren't already aware "umm guys? Where's ash?"

"Crap!" Ophiuchus stated rather loudly. Tony begun to panic as Stephen tried calming him down, failing to do so he lifted him up and in return tony wrapped himself around him like a koala with his face in the crook of strange's neck.

"What?" Wanda replied worry and nervousness filling her voice. Aquarius piped up to answer wanda's question

"What ophiuchus meant by that remark was our mate has turned off her tracking so we can't find them and they also blocked their mind so we can not enter the spirit realm to talk to them..."

"holy crap... this is bad" Steve sighed "language!" Tony shouted trying to lighten the mood.

"Okay let's go in groups of 2 and one group of 3 so we can spilt up and find them easier." Sam stated to everyone who nodded and got into pairs.

The pairs are:

Tony, Steve
Stephen, Bucky
Clint, Natasha
T'challa, Sam
Peter, Shuri
Bruce, Scott
Thor, Loki
Wanda, vision, Pietro
Aquarius, Pisces
Capricorn, cancer
Pollux, castor (Gemini)
Ophiuchus, Taurus
Aries, Leo
Virgo, libra
Scorpio, Sagittarius

Once the pairs were assigned everyone went separate ways with earpiece's in their ears for if they find ash.

With Tony and Steve:

Both males walked to the living room and started to turn the room upside down. The pillows: scattered across the room , The couch: moved into a corner, the tables: stacked in another corner, the furniture: moved and stacked (hotel: trivago 😌💅✨) the whole room was a mess and yet there was no sign of ash.

Stephen and Bucky:

The two super powered humans headed over to the kitchen openeing large cupboards ash could possibly hide in. Checking all the pointy objects were still there so ash couldn't get hurt. They also checked under the tabled chairs and even under Tony's bar and yet they had no luck.

"Me and Steve couldn't find her in the living room and we are putting everything back now"

Bucky placed his finger on his ear piece to activate it and replied
"They aren't in the kitchen either, once you searched your room come back to the living room to re-group"

Okay's were heard from the coms and everyone resumed their activities while strange and Bucky headed back to the living space.

--------time skip--------

Everyone was back appart from wanda's group when suddenly static was heard throughout everyone coms and a scratchy voice came through.

"We found them, come to the gardens" the voice of Wanda came through. Everyone looked at each other and suddenly they made a mad dash for the gardens.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Im actually happy with this chapter! Have a great day and stay hydrated! ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
( ˘ ³˘)♥︎

_________________________
-------------------------

Date published: 4th March 2021

Word count: 725