ℂ𝕙.𝟟- 𝕄𝕔𝕕𝕠𝕟𝕒𝕝𝕕𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕠𝕟𝕖?

✩  ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙   

✩ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙   .·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙

Last time on their last mate:

"Now that that's all over can you please explain what your powers are?" Tony asked curiosity shining in his eyes.

[][][][][][][][][][][][]

"I mean i would but A) I got kidnapped B) I'm hungry and C) I don't really trust you," Ash deadpanned while a few of the avengers snickered or groaned at their antics.

"If we get you some midguardian food will you talk to us?" Thor asked with wide puppy like eyes that ash couldn't resist.

"I'll consider it" Ash huffed. Thor did a little celebratory dance and asked what they wanted to which they replied with mc Donald's.

Once Thor was Gone they all sat in a rather awkward silence until Stephen broke it by saying "W-why didn't you want to meet us?" He questioned his voice a little shaky.

Ash sighed and softly said "I knew you were happy without me and you didn't need such a liability to take care of and ruin your perfect little family dynamic just because your final mate was a burden"

"Your not a burden please don't put yourself down like that princessa" Wanda mumbled from her seat in visions lap.

Ash looked down finding the floor interesting and fiddling with a ring on their finger. Natasha cleared her throat and tried to strike up a conversation to change the awkward subject.

"So... what's your family like?" Natasha asked weary of the touchy subject.

Ash just shrugged and replied "I ran away from my abusive parents when I was 7 I had to leave my entire life behind and go through the foster system to which I got placed in abusive home after abusive home.

Everyone stayed silent until the elevator was heard and Thor stepped out with lots of bags of mc Donald's.

"What's with all of that?" Scott asked Thor with his head slightly tilted like a confused puppy.

"Oh! It's for all of my lovely soulmates!" Thor boomed with a bright smile which everyone including ash mirrored.

Once they had all begun to eat someone by the name of Shuri asked the question everyone wanted to hear the answer of, "Soooo will you explain your powers now?"

Ash sighed in defeat hoping their mates had forgotten but nodded none the less. "So basically the short version is that the zodiacs had a prophecy in which a child who lost everything and had everything to gain would be blessed with the powers of the zodiacs and I was that child. It means I can live forever, use any powers the zodiacs have, summon them in any realm and visit them in theirs."

A few people were stood their wide eyed and others were thinking what could've possibly happened to ash for them to be the one who lost everything.

Even in a situation like the awkward one they were all, in Peter tried to brighten the mood by being the simp and fanboy that he is. (I see no lie? 😌💅✨) Peter then asked "Can you show us how your powers work?"

Ash's face held a small smile and they nodded slightly causing Peter to do a happy dance which Shuri joined in on.

The others giggled and laughed at their antics and they all started the journey to the training room.

Ash let their mind wonder to how lucky they were that their mates actually liked them and accepted them for who they were. 'Maybe just maybe I'll stay with these people'

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

This was a kinda short chapter but I'm proud of it and I feel like it was a very cute and fluffy chapter also thank you all so so much for 1.97K reads in a little over half a month it really means a lot and hopefully we can get to 2K by the end of today!

-------------------------

Date published: 23rd of February 2021

Word count: 645