ℂ𝕙.𝟚- 𝕋𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕦𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕟

✩  ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙   

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙  *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙   .·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ 

Last time on Their last mate:

They huffed then said " bye bye pretty boy" and before he could even blink they were gone. Pietro walked back to tony, Loki and Stephen with a dejected look and they gave him a hug before Tony realised something

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Once Ash arrived home they sighed in relief until they realized that they left without grabbing any of their stuff. "Crap... Maybe i can use Aquarius' Air mimicry to get there without being seen then grab my things. Yeah that'll work i'll head out now."

With the avengers:

"It's okay pietro she has to come back soon she left her phone here. And by the looks of her when we found her she had left in a rush so that means she probably left some other stuff" Tony said rather hopefully. (The she/her pronouns are on purpose)

"your right... OH I HAVE AN IDEA" Pietro shouted while having stars in his eyes. Everyone giggled at him and his immaturity and so pietro pouted. "I guess you dont want to know where she works then..." He mumbled to himself but tony heard him.

"Hm? you know where she works? why didn't you tell us earlier then?" Tony said giggling a little.

"Oh i forgot and she works in that place over there" Pietro pointed to your workplace "She had a tag on with that places logo on it."

"Did you happen to see the name speedy?" Loki asked with a little glimmer of hope in his eyes. "I think so... It begun with an A. A-ash that's it, it was ashlyn, ashlyn brooks!" He finished with his fists on his hips and his head held high which made tony and stephen ruffle his hair and chuckle in return.

"Thanks bud" Stephen smiled a little heading over to the store while the others followed him like little ducklings. He walked up to the counter and asked about 'her' to which the staff at the counter replied "They work here yes but their shift finished already" exaggerating their newly found soulmates pronouns.

"we know but they left their stuff behind. Also i apologise for the mix up of pronouns we just met them today" Strange said with a small smile. The staff member led them to the back where their stuff was and they grabbed it, thanked the worker and then left to where they found Ash.

"And now we wait...." Loki said with an emotionless stare. "Yup" pietro said popping the 'p'.

With Ash:

They used their air mimicry from aquarius to turn into a literal gas to fly to the mall where they left their things. They entered the mall and failed to notice the faint burning sensation across their manipulated body. However their soulmates didn't and begun to look all around for them.

They entered their workplace and was irked to find that their stuff was no where to be found. They turned back into their human body and walked up to the counter from the back. Ash then tapped their co-workers back to get them to notice that they were there.

Their coworker turned around and looked at Ash, suddenly recognition stuck the workers features. "Ah your looking for your things aren't you?" Ash nodded their head in response. "Lucky for you 4 handsome men came in and took it for you they also called you by 'she/her' so i corrected them for you"

Ash flinched and shivered at the thought of them using the wrong pronouns to address them while they were neer their mates but quickly got out of their thoughts. "Okay, thank you for letting me know and for correcting them" Ash gave her new found friend a smile a quick hug and a piece of paper with her number on it.

Once they left the store they sped up to their 'soulmates' and summoned taurus in case they needed some help. They nodded at each other and approached the men who heard them both and turned around with small smiles and a little confusion on their faces.

"Hi... um can i please have my stuff back?" Ash said with a stoic face. The 4 were taken back a little by the sudden change in attitude but acted as though it was nothing.

"Sure but first please enlighten us, Just who are you?" Tony said with a small smirk plastered on his face while he held the bag in his hands.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Date published: 9th of February 2021
Edited: 19th February 2021
Word count: 757