Arrival ( part 2)

Dipper*POV*

"B-bill h-how"I stuttered on my words.
"Hello pinetree long time no see" he said.
"What are you doing here you damn demon"I said angrily.
"Ow pinetree that hurt my feelings"he said sarcastically.
"What do you want" I ask.
"To thank you for free me"he said.
"SAYING WHAT NOW!!" I shouted.

Mabel*POV*
After we have a little chat with my so-called brother he asked where was his room, Uncle ford telling him where it was, so we went back to talking after he left.
"Hey Mabel"Wendy called to me.
"Yea"I answered.
"I know it has been a long time and all, but why do you talk to your brother like that" she asked.
'This is my chance to get all of them on my side' I thought to myself.

When Wendy ask that question everyone turn to us to hear what I was about to say, they were curious also why I treat my brother like that so I signed"well let me tell you why. When I realized my brother have changed was  third year of high school. He started getting hit on by guys at school and he even flirt with some of them"I said.

"Once I saw him making out with one of the guys he was flirting at the back of the school" I said
"When I confront him about it he hit me and-".
Before I could even finish my my sentence to my family and friends hear my brother shouting in his room
"What the hell is going on up there" Uncle Ford said.
"I don't now" I said

So me and Uncle Ford and grunkle stan got up from where we sat on was heading upstairs before we went upstairs we told the others to stay down here until we got back we were in the hallway and we could hear dipper talking to someone, we didn't know who.

Dipper*POV*
"How did I free you "I said still angry
"Well let me see, you came over to my statue and shake my hand. you cut your finger on my statue your blood drip on my hand and that's how I am here"he said.

"It doesn't explain how I break out of the statue"I said still angry.
I heard footstep coming towards my room door before I could call out to them bill said something to me.
"If you tell them that I'm back I'll tell them you're the one who set me free"he said glaring at me.
It's since shiver down my spine only thing I could say was"okay you dorito" I said.
"That's it I am sick and tired of you call me dorito"he said in a angry tone.

Then he start glow a bright yellow light it was very bright so I look away and the lights start to fade away, when I look back I saw tall handsome man he had gold hair, tan skin and wearing a yellow tail coat and a black pants, Dress white shirt and had a top hat and a triangle covering one of his eyes like an eye patch,'I couldn't lie to myself but he was hella hot'. The man looked at me and smirk"oh I am so flattered that  you think I'm hot, I work so hard create this body" he said to me.

" Bill is that you"I said
Before I could say anything more there was a knock on my door and it was Uncle Ford asking me to open the door. I turn around and look back at  bill a he just smirk at me and start walking towards me and then whispered in my ear saying "we will have this conversation later, my pinetree~".
Then he disappeared and I heard the door knock again so I walk up to the door and open it.
"finally you open the door"Uncle Ford said
"Dipper, why is your face all red did you caught the flu or something"said Mabel

" I-i'm O-kay"I said stuttered on my words.
"Are you sure"grunkle stan ask.
"Yes I am fine very fine" I answered.
"Okay then we're leaving"they said to me
"Okay then bye"after I said that I close the door.
I went back and laid down on my bed start thinking what that damn demon will do next, I was trying to sleep but   I couldn't. I didn't even eat anything that night I was just thinking what will that demon do next I was scared of what will happen next then I slowly fall asleep.

*In Dipper dream*

When I open my eyes I was in a throne room I could hear people screaming, I got off the throne I was sitting on and walk towards the exit I look out side the sky was red with an x in it just like 6 years ago. I start trembling and walk back in side and looking around till I saw a yellow smoke appeared in front of me then slowly disappeared revealing bills human form I took a couple step back he only smirked at me walk up to me pinning me against the wall and what he said to me so I didn't want to hear "pinetree how about we make a deal"he said to me

I asked"what kind of deal you want to make with me".
He's smirk at me and place his hand on my cheek"how about I give you everything you want and you give me one thing"he said still smirking at me.
"And what is the one thing you want"I ask.
"One thing I want is you I want you to become....

(I hope you enjoy my story so far)