Chapter 4-

Mikaelson's POV-

They all miss Serena but no spells are working. So for the first time in a whole year, all the family sat at the dinner table quietly eating but in comfortable silence. All of a sudden the 3 witches (Freya, Davina and Hope) felt a burst of energy then fainted. What everyone else who was sitting didnt know was that the source the witches felt was from Serena.

Davina's POV-

Once I felt that burst of energy I immediately knew who it was my baby girl, Serena. As soon as I woke up I spoke up.

Davina- Freya I need your help with a spell I knew exactly who that wave was from. {Everyone soon looked at me}

Freya- I will help but who was it?

Davina- Serena! {As soon as I said that everyone ran to get the things we needed}

After a few spells didnt work, I thought of one that could help.

Davina- Freya we could do a memory spell to find out where she is but we will need hope to help along with Hayley and Klaus blood.

Hope- I will help I want to find my sister.

Klaus+Hayley- OK!

We started the spell and found our selves no longer in the compound but a hallway with a lot of doors and one on the very end that was bright red.

Davina- We have to go in the red one last because that will tell us what the shock wave was and it is most recent.

Klaus- Let's just follow the order of which way it goes. We were all pulled in as Klaus opened the door and the memories began.

Memory 1- 

We saw it was Christmas time Serena was decorating then two girls walked in they were all laughing and joking then one person that everyone thought was dead walked in and said, Merry Christmas Girls what shocked us the most is the answer he got wa...

We saw it was Christmas time Serena was decorating then two girls walked in they were all laughing and joking then one person that everyone thought was dead walked in and said, Merry Christmas Girls what shocked us the most is the answer he got was 'Merry Christmas DAD'. Then a tall man came in and I recognised it straight away, It was Serena's mate I saw the looks so did Kol that's when we were back in the hallway.

Davina- Kol, It's him. She met him! {I was bouncing around and everyone but Kol was cofused}

Hope- Who was the other guy?

Davina- He was her mate for her werewolf part of her. Every werewolf has one.

Klaus- Ok next door {with a flash we were in}

Memory 2-

{Front one is Serena the other two girls are Sky and Clary}

They walked through the halls with such pride and confidence. Every guy was whistling while all the girls were staring with jealousy. They walked outside to her car and everyone was still staring with wide mouths so she screamed something that everyone quickly turned around from 'Keep Your Mouths Open And Someone Might Shove Something In It' That's when we were sucked out again.

Kol- 2 Things. 1 my niece is a badass me and Keelin learnt her that, 2 Isn't that Clary and Sky.

Keelin- 1 Ye we did, 2 I was wondering why they hadn't been round anymore.

Klaus- Who Are SKY and CLARY.

Marcel- When Serena was younger she had two friends and they instantly clicked because they all had abusive dads and shit families. Also, they are both hybrids. 

Kol- Ye we used to say Clary and Serena were twins because they act alike and Sky was the younger sister. If they went to a school they are probably popular twins with a popular little sister.

Davina- There is one more memory before the most recent one.

Memory 3-

Serena and Derek were in Derek's loft doing homework while no one was there.

{Serena's Pjs Derek was just in grey sweat pants}

They were talking when Serena got bored so had an idea. She moved everything off the bed and sat on Derek's lap facing him. They started making out it cut off just as he was taking her shirt off.

Marcel-Oh thank god that cut of right before my nightmares would start about him and my baby sister.

Davina- Ok the last one was just a while ago.

Main Memory-  (Alison's Death}

{Wearing this with a gun just in case but she has claws and cant bleed so she should be fine}

She was fighting when suddenly she and Lydia scream at the same time 'ALISONNN' She then runs to see Alison on the floor and has been stabbed with Scott next to her. A soon as she sat next to Alison she had tears streaming down her face and kept saying 'I can heal you. After a few minutes, she cries and screamed which sent the sound waves.

Davina- Hers and her friend's Banshee scream was one of the shock waves the other was the demon scream

Klaus- Banshee? Demon scream?

Keelin- One time she was saved by death from lucifer because she looks like his baby sister so she has wings and can scream like a demon in trouble.

Marcel- And she has been a Banshee for years when a Banshee met her and same her future deemed her as one of the kindest souls who had been through too much abuse so she put up a barrier, the woman broke her.

Klaus- I treated her like shit because I thought she was a human but yet she was the strongest of us all. Freya where is she?

Freya- Beacon Hills.

Klaus- Everyone packs up its time to reunite with Serena. Also, we will be living there for a while since it would kill her if she was away from her mate and her pack.

The Forgotten MikelsonOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara