Chapter 1-

Serena's Pov- {Her 16th Birthday}

I woke up to hope screaming and jumping on my bed.

Hope: Wake up it's our Birthday!

Serena: I'm up I will be down soon!

As she ran I started thinking how this day was going to go, not well I know hope is starting to realise it to that we are not getting treated the same she gets bucket load of presents while I only get them of my two Aunts Davina and Keelin and my two Uncles Kol and Marcel. But I act happy for her but, Hey I'm being rude let me introduce my self.

Hey, I'm Serena Mikaelson, daughter of Hayley Marshal and Klaus Mikaelson. I know what your thinking didn't Klaus and Hayley only have Hope well no I'm her twin but we look nothing alike. I have dirty blonde hair like Klaus while she has Aubourn/Brown hair, she used to have a ginger colour but it faded in time. My parents weren't always as bad they just started to barely acknowledge me so it hurt but I got over it I only need my two aunts and two uncles. But it still hurts these birthdays and that. Let's get back to reality.

 Let's get back to reality

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

{Her outfit}

After I changed I got Hope's present and walked downstairs to give her it.

As soon as I walked down the stairs the sight I saw just made my eyes want to water but I held it in for hope and went downstairs to say happy birthday.

Serena: Happy Birthday Hope, have a great day.

Hope: Thank you to baby sis

With that, I walked over to Kol and Divina and said Hi with that I was bombarded with presents from them and Marcel and Keelin.

Keelin: Happy Birthday Princess! (As she hands me £300 and a bunch of clothes she knows I like)

Marcel: Happy Birthday Little sis! (He hands me a Jewellery box with my name on it)

Kol: Happy Birthday Mini-me! (He hands me loads of painting things and art supplies)

Davina: Happy Birthday Princess! (She gives you some really powerful Grimoires to practice spells and help with your Banshee and Siren sides since you have Lucifer to train you on your Devil side) {also she calls you princess because your basically her daughter same as Keelin}

That is when the murder started. I have bad anxiety and panic attacks so after a few minutes I left.

Klaus- Why are you not telling your NIECE happy birthday (That hurt when he said niece instead of nieces).