"Harry, mate, could it be possible that we saw you earlier too close to Cho Chang's face?" Fred interrupted giving the mentioned boy a feline look, making him blush and cover his face with his hands while shaking his head.

Liv and I whistled at the same time surprised while the rest of the table laughed.

"Pal, 're you becoming a ladies man?" Lee teased him.

"We were just - hanging out." Harry coughed, trying to look confident.

"Yeah, bet you're giving her some extra lessons, weren't you?" I winked at him, making him go even redder and the rest burst into laughter.

"Good one, Lilith." Lee high-fived me.

"The question here is, did you snog her?" George said, making all of us go silent, waiting for Potter's response.

"Of course I did, back in Christmas, we have done way more than that by now." As soon as he talked, Harry clapped his mouth, regretting not holding it back before.

Everyone at the table looked at him, eyes opened widely.

"Oh, Merlin!" I whispered.

"Cho's really nice, good for you Harry!" Liv said, trying to make the boy feel more comfortable and less embarrassed, looking at him as if he was a kid.

"Damn, who would've guessed our Harry already made his début?!"

"At least I'm getting laid, Fred."

"Ohhh!" everyone whooped, I gave a quick sip to my butterbeer and a cocky smirk appeared on Fred's face, his eyes met mine for a brief moment, burning and challenging me, and I tried to hold back my laugh.

"Fair enough!" he said, leaning back on his seat, putting his eyes again on me.

"That hurt, eh Freddie," Ron asked amused, making me slightly choke when I heard that nickname. Liv discreetly gave little pats on my back with that big smile on her face.

"Shut up, Ron, you can't even wank for more than five minutes." He talked back, giggling and crossing his arms in front of his chest.

While his little brother was complaining, Fred kept his eyes on me and mouthed 'you, me, talk, later?' to which I nodded slowly, making his smile go bigger.

"But, wait, Harry, was it really your first time?" I asked him, actually surprised. He was probably the most popular kid at school and he was pretty attractive and nice, I bet more than one person had a crush on him.

He nodded.

"Aww, that's cute."

"Wait, does that mean except Fred, Lee, George, Olivia and Harry, the rest of us four are virgins?!" Ron asked, really surprised.

"You shouldn't assume that," Hermione said pretty quick.

"Hermione?!"

"What? I only said you shouldn't assume that, Ron."

"Yes, mate, you shouldn't because you're not right," I affirmed, making everyone fix their eyes on me. Fred looking completely amused and winking at me.

"You-?!" Ron said completely surprised, and when I nodded his eyes opened even more. " Blimey! But you are Snape's niece!"

"So?" Liv asked laughing, kinda tenderised by Ronald's innocence. "She still has fun, mate."

"Well, if it wasn't at school then that'd be more understandable."

"Oh, but it was..." I whispered thinking no one had heard me, but everyone went completely silent.