𝟷𝟹 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚆𝚊𝚕𝚔 𝚒𝚗 𝚘𝚗 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚐

Hehe 
Don't worry its not gonna be super smutty, but I mean the title is evident to the main idea, so beware, yk? But this is before they have ever seen you without any clothing, so towards the beginning of dating.

I go back to in person school in about a week or so, (March 16th) so I will try to get in two more chapter and then I will get chances to update on weekends after tournaments. 

(I like to shower after volleyball and then I go to my room and be on my laptop and write/read do whatever while I dry off. My parents don't question it so it works pretty well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)

ANYWAYS
I hope you enjoy this chapter!

𝔻𝕒𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕚He needed to ask you what you wanted for breakfast, so he kinda just went into your room without knocking

𝔻𝕒𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕚
He needed to ask you what you wanted for breakfast, so he kinda just went into your room without knocking. You were in your underwear, taking off your night shirt. Luckily he didn't see anything.
"DAICHI!" You shout at him.
"I-I'm sorry!" He turned around and then ran out the door, forgetting to close it. 
You were bright red, afraid he didn't want to date you because of the way you look. You decided to wear your sweatpants and a sweatshirt too, just in case. Only so he could forget. 
On the other hand, he was red because he saw you half-naked and was afraid that you would hate him.
When you went to the living room, he was awkwardly sitting there. 
So you sat down next to him.
And it was silent.
"I'm sorry I didn't mea-"
"It's okay. Can I have a hug?"
"Yeah..." 
You sat on his lap and tucked your face into the crook of his neck. 

𝕊𝕦𝕘𝕒
You were sleeping over at his house, and you were changing into your pajamas, but he walked into the room, but you didn't notice at first. When you did, you covered your face with your hands and squatted down into a little ball. 
"Aww, baby. Can I give you a hug?" He asks, sad that he made you embarrassed. 
"Yeah." You squeeze your eyes closed as he lays you down flat and lays his head on your stomach. You were wearing only a pajama top and then underwear. He fell asleep on you very quick

𝔸𝕤𝕒𝕙𝕚
He died.

ℕ𝕠𝕪𝕒
"YOU'RE SO HOT OH MY GODDDD!!" 
You told him to stfu as you were violently blushing

𝕋𝕒𝕟𝕒𝕜𝕒
"Sorry!" Ran right out, but still thought you were the HOTTEST thing on the planet. 
He cuddled you after because this dumbass was afraid you wouldn't like him anymore, even though he would be the best boyfriend

𝕂𝕒𝕘𝕖𝕪𝕒𝕞a
He just stands there.

o_o (respectfully)
He thought you were really pretty
But you ran to the closet and got dressed in there when he came in, since he has the social IQ of a rock. When you came out of the closet (im gae)***ANYWAYS*** he said sorry but couldn't look you in the eyes. You gave him a hug and when you two were cuddling, you let him lay on your chest, on your tiddies. (AND ALL BOOBS ARE BEAUTIFUL. NO *CRIES IN A CUP* YALL ARE FUCKING GORGEOUS OKAY???? TAKE IT FROM A LESBIAN. YOU. ARE. ALL. GORGEOUS. NO MATTER WHAT FUCKING SIZE!!!!!!) ((also he just loves you. so stfu.))