Golden Mornings

Nick and Y/n had stayed up quite late that night, they had talked for hours about their childhoods and where they grew up. Time flew by every second they had talked and they didn't realize it, the night was filled with laughter. It took the two to realize what time it was once the sun started peaking out over the horizon. By then, they both felt tired the realization had made them think how tired they actually were. Nick and Y/n were cuddling on the couch as Nick was playing with, Y/n hair she had soon fell asleep on his chest. Nick looked at her and had smiled, he knew he was stuck there and didn't mind, as he looked at her, he had felt all sorts of genuine emotions flow throughout his body.

Soon after he fell asleep holding her close to his chest, the two were sleeping peacefully holding each other. More like had hit the apartment, and gave it a golden tint Y/n's cat was roaming the apartment, the different shade of gray on his coat, he sat on the counter top sun bathing with the golden glow. The apartment was filled with silence and a slight purring, a crisp cool Sunday morning had began, soon after Y/n woke up in a confused daze, she rubbed her eyes and looked back at Nick. As her face flushed a slight pink color, she admired the boy in front of her, his brown hair looking golden because of the light. She sat up, she wanted him to sleep some more, she went to her bedroom and grabbed a blanket for Nick.

"C'mon Mozart, its breakfast time." Y/n whispered quietly to the three legged cat, he was quick to jump on to Y/n and smother her face with kisses. Mozart had purred ever so slightly, Y/n chuckled as she wiped her face and got eggs out, and wet can food. As a treat for Mozart she grabbed a piece of ham and gave it to the cat which who was on the counter away from the stove. Y/n place her hair into a messy ponytail pulling some pieces out to feel more comfortable, she cracked an egg, with a bit of egg shell in it she looked away in shame before pulling away. "I can cook I swear Mozart.." Y/n spoke to het cat as if he was even paying attention to her, she scrambled the eggs, and pulled two plates out from her cabinet. After that she decide to make toast, and bacon to have a full breakfast, after everything was cooked she plated the items, and narrating herself as if she was on chopped.

Y/n walked up to the table, and place both plates down looking at the freshly cooked food she grabbed two cups and poured orange juice at an equal length and set those on the table as well. Mozart and her walked up to Nick, Y/n crouched down to try and wake him up, but Mozart got ahead of her and start getting all in his face. Y/n started chuckling looking at the cat, Nick started moving around hence Mozart was doing his job correctly. Nick sat up quickly and Mozart carried off into the bedroom, Nick had stretched out his arms and yawned, "Good morning stupid." Y/n said ruffling his hair, he smiled at her doing this. "Good morning dummy, what smells good?" He said sitting on the couch up right, Y/n pointed at the table, "I made breakfast for me and Mozart." She said smirking at him, his face was hurt and Y/n started laughing a bit at his expression. She stood up and went to the table, "Well,, aren't cha gonna join me?" She said picking up her orange juice and took a sip of it. Nick smiled at the messy haired girl, he stood up and walked to her, "Thank you very much madam." He said picking up his fork and picking up a bite of his egg, "No problem, just doing what a women does best." She said jokingly knowing she had dropped an egg shell in the eggs earlier and almost burnt the toast. Nick nodded his head in agreement, they both started laughing at the stupid joke and finished eating.

Soon after they had finish eating, Y/n went to her room and got changed into to casual comfy clothes, she was wearing her own merch, with some beige pants. Nick looked up at her and smiled, "She's cute or whatever." He mumbled under his breath, and she slightly heard him and turned away as her face flushed red. "Hey, I have to stream today, would you like to join me?" Y/n asked, hearing the nervous tone within her voice Nick smiled and grabbed her hand, looked into her eyes and kiss her forehead, "I would love to," he said pushing the baby hairs out of her face.

A/N just realized I used to slant Y/n's words in previous chapters and I totally forgot about that. Also the cat Mozart is actually my own cat irl !!