Pinky: bcoz we found out his dead body here only 25 years ago. Nothing else. We don't do it shivay, trust us please. Shivayyy
Pinky was about to collapse but shakti holds her in time.

Shivay: release a loud sigh, not knowing what to believe.
He looks at senior Oberois: tired crying exhausted shivering, traumatized.
He signs omru: to comeforward.

Shivay: Om ru. Ma, badima Badepapa ,dad ko ghar le jao. Ghar jaake baat karenge ab

Om:par shivay ye sab......

Ru: Haan bhaiya hum nahi jayenge chodke apko.

Shivay: says in tired and no nonsense high tone: ru please go home.
He says wiping his face tiringly. And signs.
Omru agrees not wanting to pressurize and convince shivay anymore more seeing his condition.
They both neglecting, forgetting about the person they both brought with them.

Not in state to think or question any further, they signs senior Oberois to come up till car and move off to oberoi mansion.

Shivay: turns towards her and asks how do you know what happened that night haan shivay questions bua.

Bua: oh ho, stop it now. She says showing her wide smile.

Shivay look at her unbelievingly.

Bua: whatever I said was not the truth. It was the half truth, or better say zhuth zhuth aur sirf zuth.
Bua continues smiling weirdly and playing with her hairs.

Shivay: aur app ye muhje abhi kyun bata rahi hai? Smirking shivay counter question her.

Bua: why should I tell??
these people didn't have the courage only, I had courage, I am true oberoi, these are cowards.
These mahan Oberois were coward when it came to lit up the KM.
Says bua with voice depicting victory and pride.

Bua: ye Oberois nikamme hai, kuch nahi kar sakte ye, darpok Kahike. Sab kuch muhje hi karna pada akhir mein. Bua says hysterically laughing with fake pride.

Shivay: what do you mean? Asked shivay with a smirk adoring his face.

Though he knew where it was heading to he needed to hear it out from her. He needed her to confess it by herself.

Bua: arre how much I have to clear it out Haan, can't you run your brain a bit. No Oberois can't, coz Oberois have no brain.......... no brain
She asks teasing and laughing while continuing plating her hair.

Bua: I, I, me roop Oberoi, am the one who did all this. Maine kiya ye sab. Main nahi darti kisi se. I did all this fiasco. I lit up kalyani mills I killed Mr trivedi and mr kapoor.
She continues blabbering in her own world. Not realising the blunder she is creating for herself, by putting forward her so called victory.

Shivay : smirks and says : sachi apne ye sab kiya, kaise yakin karu mein apka,haan ,kya saboot hai apke pass.

Bua: saboot, kyun, main hun na, main hun na saboot, Maine lagaya kalyani mills ko aag, Maine Mara Mr kapoor aur Mr trivedi ko. Mr trivedi......mr trivedi tere sasur,......maine mar dala unko. Batane wale the wo tum Oberois ko,isse pehle khatam kar diya unhe, Kalyani mills ko aag Maine lagaya.
She laughs around the Oberois.

Bua: ye jo yahan corpse hai, unka nahi hai, he Mr kapoor aur Mr trivedi nahi hai.
while indicating no with both her hands in slow voice, as she nears shivay.

Yeh toh Maine lagwaya hai, verrji aur parjayi ji ke liye. Oberois ke liye. Dekha kitna mehnat karna pada muhje.
Kitna mehnat karna pada tum sab se badla lene keliye.kitne logon ke jaam leni padi muhje.
Kitne saal mushkilen zhelni padi, oberoi hoke bhikaran ke tarah rahi, mere bete se durr. Sirf tum Oberois ke wajah se. She screams at top of her voice.

Aag lagayi meine, insurance ka paisa mila mere wajah se, par in logon ne, ek phuti koudi tak nahi Di, paisa kya dete, Merese sab cheen liya,.......Mera beta bhi aur to aur mereko ghar se bhi nikal diya.

Inn sab ka badla lena tha muhje bhi, mein bhi oberoi hun, main nahi har Manungi , maine Badla le liya. Ab tumhari Oberois nahi bachoge, sabkuch ab Mera hoga.
Bua laughs loudly circling around shivay

Abhi mere pass na photo hai, yahan ka. Joko hua khana sab karna sabut hai. tum sab Oberois apni zindagi ab jail mein katoge. Jail mein. She was about to make her way out of mills but came to halt listening shivay words.

Shivay: Kisne kaha shivay smirks.
Bua: flabbergasted faces shivay

Bua: am telling na, you all people will go to jail. All means all. She tells and moves forwards.

Suddenly echo of recorded voice of bua is heard in the dark block. The whole confession is playing, which makes bua stops in her tracks.

Bua: (panickly)give me those records. Give me.
She tries snatching mobile from shivay hand, but in vain. After many of unsuccessful attempt she succeeds in getting hold of his phone.

Unfortunately she gets the hold of his phone and smashes it away, breaking it into small pieces. The truth was broken, scattered all around.

TRUTH. ALWAYS. WINS.
Unfortunately.......
Liars get their turns first

........................................................................

This part of the book did'nt include anika part. It would have have made it too long.

Do share your reviews.
What do you think, will shivay get hold of truth or not.
And anika,where is she?

Stay tuned.

........................................................................

•|THANK YOU|•

Do read,vote and comment guys.