Merla was terrified but, mesmerized that the words got stuck in her head. She just snapped herself out of it and askd again, "what if Darkon and my aunt was married and were the ones kiss--" for somehow Argentina couldn't bear the thought of that happening that she covered Merla's mouth with both of her hands, but Argentina caught herself up quickly and glared at Merla, "could you pleases stop saying the word Kiss, it's improper." Argentina didn't have any problem with vulgar language, heck. She could hear worse words everywhere around her when she was by the orphanage, but the word itself washing bothering her, it's the idea of imagining Darkon with...with Saraya.

Argentina explained that to herself as her being annoyed that Saraya was competing with Argentina by how she was Darkon's friend even before herself.

Then a question sounded in her mind, but, Eliase is Darkon's friend too, why are you not annoyed at that, Argentina?

But she only swatted that thought away.

Taking her hands off Argentina wipped her palm on Merla's shirt."Listen, I like all of you. And that's it. There is no love or anything like that." She just huffed and gazed at the letter again a warm smile decorating her face.

Merla stared at her but only shrugged, and thought that time will tell...

Since that time, Argentina couldn't bear to look at Saraya. Whenever she looked at her she felt a bubbling rage simmering inside her chest. Thus, Argentina annoyed Saraya by being a difficult trainee, she broke experimental containers every lecture, causing trouble to the kids Saraya met every week, and asking stupid questions just to rile Saraya up.

Just like now, "Argentina! Straighten you bow! The training is not done yet." Argentina only looked at her with boredom before aiming lazily again.

After the training Argentina was sitting near the gates with an apple in her hand, she sighed for the millionth of time as she felt gloomy, "why am I doing all that." She had her head dangling down in regret to the stupid things she is causing to Saraya. She groaned and got annoyed again, "I really should apologise to her." Then she thought about how to apologise to her, but that annoying feeling in her chest is just not going away making her thrash her hair in annoyance.

She blew on the hairs falling on her eyes making her even more annoyed, then Argentina heard a gentle chuckle behind her making her turn to see Kera approaching her with a shawl. She silently, gently put the shawl on Argentina's shoulder and sat down next to her. Argentina hesitated before holding the shawl close to her chest playing with it's tip.

"Kera...h-have you ever been in love?" She asked her neck turning bright red, travelling to her cheeks, Argentina's eyes not meeting Kera's. Kera hummed and thought, "well, I was married, so I think yes I am in love." She nudged Argentina's shoulder making her pout in embarrassment.

"Really, you are married?" She asked looking at Kera finally, "yes, I had been married to this person for a short time." She smiled, "where is he?" Argentina asked, cause she didn't know anything about Kera's husnband. Kera only smiled a tight smile and contemplated telling a little child about it.

"He passed away three years ago." She smiled remembering him. Argentina silently held her shawl not knowing what to say.

"I am sorry." Argentina could only say these words.

Kera only shook her head and smiled at Argentina, "it's okay, I always have him in my heart."

"Lady Argentina, I know what is going through your mind, love is a wonderful feeling, and you will get to know it sooner than later. You are so young my dear. So, don't rush it, and know this you will never know when you actually fall for someone, at that said time you will just know that this is the person that you want to be with." She patted Argentina's head gently making Argentina sigh in regret.

"Why do I not like Saraya then?" She mumbled to herself.

Kera could only chuckle at how cute she was, "let's go inside lady Argentina, it's getting cold."

After that day Argentina apologised to Saraya then ran away, Sarya just sitting there confused, and since that day she didn't cause Saraya any problems.

Many days passed again and the only thing that was on Argentina's mind was Darkon didn't reply to me.

She haven't seen him for a whole eight months and that made her beyond annoyed, her second friend was not here with her.

When she was lying on the grass posing like a star, looking up at the sky feeling like she didn't have a purpose. She just gazed with nothing on her mind, the  suddenly, She heared the magnnyinfing sound of the announcement that the first guardian Darkon has arrived. She perked up quickly as if she couldn't believe her ears.

Darkon came back?

That lonely thought passed her mind before she was actually up and running, she couldn't even feel her legs as she ran with all her might to reach the gates.

Once she reached the gates, she could see the scout army on their horses, some were walking taking off their helmets, she searched with her eyes at a single face that came to her mind. Her eyes wandering, searching. Looking left and right, frantic, yearning.  She didn't notice that Merla was coming to her direction staring at her.

When Argentina glanced a man taking off his helmet, her eyes settled down, turning calm, even a hint of gentleness decorated them. She could see him. He had a smile on his face as he thrashed  his head, his hair reaching past his shoulder a gentle glimmer decorated his face as Elaise came up to him greeting him with half a hug, maids and butlers standing and bowing in greet to him. Even guards walked towards him bowing in respect. At that moment Argentina realised something, how different their worlds were, she felt even more anxious than before. He looked more like a guardian than a friend.

The thoughts running through her mind made her block out everyone around her. Only a single way separating the both of them. She stood there hugging her shoulder  in darkness, while he had people around him, respecting him. Greeting him. A hale of light falling around him as if he was so different than she was.

She looked up, and all she could do was compare. Compare herself with him. Greatness with nothingness, wisdom with naivness. Once Saraya stood next to him and punched him playfully in the arm, the gloom she felt increased. She thought that he only cared about their friendship. Friendship? Was she really thinking of friendship, or deep down she thought of something else, something forbidden, something found upon.

A little girl in her fourteen's of age, and a man that had a legacy in front of him, a beauty beside him and he himself was a species greater and even more might than she will ever be.

With that thought in her mind she chuckled, now she understood what Merla said and she couldn't believe that something like that would happen to her.

Argentina had her insecurities, her rights and her wrongs, but to go and have a meek stupid liking to a man such as him, why would he look at a child like me. She chuckled again then frowned looking at him, with a determined face.

She started walking towards him with determined steps, her hair covering her eyes. Then she picked up her pace, she took out a dagger from her pants and ran quickly, Darkon noticing her and started smiling before she lunged at him with a similar warcry.