Valentine's Day

Connor sat across from Troye at one of those fancy restaurants, and watched his boyfriend sip some expensive wine. Connor picked at some expensive dinner, and then leaned back in his chair.

Troye put down his glass of wine, and reached out his hands to hold Connor's. "What's wrong baby?" Troye asked worriedly. "Nothing..." Connor procrastinates. "Baby, I know when something is wrong, so just tell me," Troye begged.

"I just expected our anniversary to be more... magical, you know?" Connor looks down, realizing he just insulted their well-planned date. "Well, babe, exactly a year ago, on Valentine's Day 2014, we were both lonely and confessed our mutual love. Since then, my love has just grown stronger. That's pretty magical to me," Troye protested.

Connor looked at the younger boy, a hint of a smile poking at his lips. "Con- if that isn't magical enough for you, I have something that will be."

Connor watched as Troye stood up, still holding hands. Troye adjusted his suit jacket, and then looked down into Connor's eyes. Connor was intrigued at how serious and loving Troye looked at the same time.

"Con-" Troye began, "I remember when I first met you, how my heart sank everytime you frowned, how my heart bounced everytime you grinned. I loved that cute little smirk of yours, and somehow do even more now. I care for you even more now. I don't think the amount of love I have for you can ever waiver, only rise."

Troye reached into his pocket, dropping one of Connor's hands, the right one. Which was immediately placed over Connor's mouth in shock as Troye sank down to one knee. He held Connor's left hand and in his other hand held a ring box. "Tro-" Connor started. Troye continued, "Which is why, today on Valentine's Day, and our anniversary, I'm asking you, Connor Franta, the love of my life, to make me the happiest man on Earth, and do me the huge honor of agreeing to spend our whole lives together."

"Will you marry me?"

Connor stared tearing up, and violently nodding his head, unable to speak out of shock. Troye put the ring onto Connor's ring finger, and it fit perfectly, like the missing piece of a puzzle, like it was meant to be. Which it was.

Troye stood up, pulling Connor with him.

When they stood at about the same height, Troye's lips touched Con's. The heat of the kiss sent an electric current running through their bodies. Just like the first time. It wasn't just a peck, it was a model of their strong love for each other. Love that could beat anything.

They pulled away, complete with smiles from ear to ear as everyone around them in the restaurant started clapping. The pair had forgotten about everyone around them, lost in each other.

Troye pulled Connor in for a warm embrace, and placed a kiss on the side of Con's neck. Troye whispered into his fiancé's ear, "Is that magical enough for you?"

"Straight out of a fairytale," Connor responded, falling into a shadow of pure bliss in the arms of the man he had completely fallen in love with.