Still looking at herself in the mirror, she shoved her hands in the front of her bra, perking up her breasts so they didn't just look like flat life-less blobs. And after she finally finished brushing her teeth, she gargled some mouthwash and spritzed some perfume all over herself. She was determined to make him think twice about friend-zoning her.

When she came out of the bathroom, she heard the knock on her door. Shit. He was early.

"Just a second!" She called out as she bent down quickly and gathered up the dirty clothes she hadn't bothered to pick up off the floor from the other night.

She gave the blankets on her bed a good ruffle before she was finally satisfied with herself and the upkeep of her apartment. It wasn't like he hadn't seen either before in far more revealing situations, but she wanted to keep up appearances.

Elle pulled her apartment door open with a smile. She didn't necessarily want to seem too eager, but fuck it. Who was she kidding? She wanted this man like an addict wanted a fix.

Julian's smile was more of a smug smirk and his eyes were smoldering as they raked up and down her body. Just a look from him wet her from the inside out.

"You have on more clothing than I thought you would," he commented, smirking playfully at her.

"An easy fix, I promise you," she said as he stepped inside and she closed the door behind him.

Julian stepped closer to her, and she could feel him even though they weren't touching. She could feel all the chemistry and the hunger and the need. His eyes stared into hers as his tongue jutted out, quickly wetting his lips.

"This, Elle... This isn't just about sex for me. But right now, I can't think of anything else," he breathed seductively.

The fact that he wasn't touching her was literally agonizing. She could have fallen at his feet with desire. She was literally waiting on bated breath for him to say anything, do anything.

Just as her eyes locked with his peeping tongue, wetting it's way along his lips, Julian reached out his left hand, sliding his fingers under the straps of her bra and tank top, moving them down her shoulder like she had for the picture she sent him. Her breathing hitched as her skin tingled from his touch. His lips turned up into a satisfied smirk as his free hand snaked behind her, pulling her toward him.

Gahhh. She was hooked. She was engulfed. She was captivated.

When his heated lips came down, kissing a line up her exposed clavicle, a whimper fell from her lips.

"I don't think you realize how wrapped up in you I am, Elle," he breathed against her skin, his lips tickling right below her ear.

"Julian," she whimpered as she felt his fingers tightening their grip on the small of her back. Their pelvises were pressed so closely together.

They were still standing in what could be considered the foyer of her small studio apartment. She had no idea what to do with her hands, so they rested loosely at his hips. It was like she was in a trance – a very hypnotic, sexual trance she never wanted to be pulled out of. How did he have such a hold over her? He seemed to have this effect on her quite often.

"Do you know what you do to me, Elle?" He asked, catching her completely off guard, his voice heady and filled with desire.

"N-no..." She stammered, tightening her fingertips against his skin.

"I can't stop thinking about you. Do you know what it's like to have someone's beautiful, distracting face in your head all day long?" He asked, his voice low and oh so seductive as he ran his lips over her jawline. The feeling of his light stubble against her skin caused it to tingle and burn in the best kind of way.