marquez brothers.

Start from the beginning

"I quite like him." He muttered then passed him back to me. I went back over to the window and saw that his eggs had hatched on the tree. Tiny robins were cooing for their mother and I couldn't stop staring at the beautiful sight. Mattheo came behind me as I let Beacon fly back to his family. I felt arms around my waist and I leaned on his shoulder, admiring the view before me.

"I should go shower," I said closing the window then walking into the ensuite. Mattheo moved away as I went in and I closed the door behind me, watching him closely. He sat down at a chair, still with his shirt off and started styling his hair.

I turned the lock and undressed, enjoying how the winter breeze hit my bare skin. I looked into the mirror and the burn mark on my neck had begun to fade away.

I stepped into the shower and slid the door closed then turned it on. I began to put soap in my hair and over my body, it was pure bliss until I heard the lock click. I could barely see through the steam covering the glass but I could partially make out the door opening and dark curly hair.

"Theo?!" I questioned and he stared at the glass for a moment, stood in the doorway. I covered my body out of embarrassment and he chuckled, walking towards the sink.

"Amos knocked," He said looking in the mirror above the sink fixing his hair, "I told him that we're going to find your brothers, he wants to speak to you."

I turned off the shower and used a spell to dry myself. I slid open the door a little so that my head was stuck out, my body still shielded by the thin layer of steam.

"Could you pass me my towel?" I asked and he turned to face me. He gawked at what he could see of my body for a moment, a devilish look on his face.

He went over to pick up my towel then showed it off in his hand and I tried to grab it off him.

"Let me." He spoke and I narrowed my eyes, "I won't look, darling."

I slowly opened the glass door and he kept his eyes on mine, I could see him twitching a bit as I watched him with beady eyes. He slowly wrapped the towel around me then tied it very very slowly. His hand attached to my jaw and pulled my face up, "There's something different about you." He put a hand through my slightly wet hair.

"And, what might that be?" I said, raising an eyebrow suspiciously.

"I don't know exactly what it is but I can tell it's there."

We stared at each other for what felt like centuries then I snapped out of it and went back into my bedroom. Amos was stood near the doorway, he looked extremely confused and I felt awkward being in just a towel. Mattheo stood to the side.

"What is he doing in here?" Amos whispered, "What have you been doing?"

"Nothing, I need someone to accompany me to Ilvermony," I explained and he continued to look angry, looking down at my towel, completely furious.

"Nothing?.." He paused and looked over at Mattheo who was looking around my room, "You're in a towel and he's half-naked how am I supposed to believe that?!" He exclaimed quite loudly and Mattheo began to laugh, "This isn't funny, Riddle." He looked back at me, "I don't want him in your bedroom or this house!"

"Merlin! Don't you trust me?! And anyway, Mattheo is my- my-" I looked at him for help.

"We're very good friends, Mr Diggory." Mattheo butted in the conversation and this drove Amos mad.

"Get out!" He shouted at Mattheo.

"No." We both replied at the same time and Amos looked as if he was burning.

"Amos, please let us be. We'll be gone soon, okay?" I protested and Amos dramatically left the room, closing the door quite quickly behind him.

"Imagine living with that," Mattheo smirked.