She took another glance between them all before she grabbed onto her keys. Hauling him up, she pushed him into the passenger seat of his car and ran to the drivers seat. As she drove out of the school she flickered a few cautious and panicked glances at him, "s-so... to the hospital, right?" She asked.

"No. I'll heal, can't... go there," he muttered and she frowned not understanding.

"What do you mean you can't go to the hospital. Why can't you go to the hospital? There was some freakish monster in there and you can't go to the hospital?!" She snapped.

"To my house."

Despite her better judgement, she did as told and by the time they got to his house he was almost walking normally and seemed almost healed. "What the..." she muttered as she climbed out the car, "are you going to tell me what the hell is going on?" She growled as she followed after him towards the house.

"We got attacked by an alpha."

"A what?" She asked as they went into the building. She stayed in the entrance hall as he stormed to find a clean shirt. Bringing her hand up to fiddle with her earring she looked around seeing the house so much differently than she did before. Now every warning sign of them being a potential serial killer was so much more obvious than before and the holes in the walls - all of which she didn't understand how they could happen. It was like someone had been thrown into it and had broken everything.

It looked like carnage.

He soon returned his shirt in his hand and there was blood all over him but no wound. "W-wheres the blood from?" She asked, her voice breaking. He took a step forward to speak to her, but she stepped back causing him to stop.

"You're afraid of me," he tested and she was unable to look at him, but only the broken house around them.

"Did... did you kill them all, Derek?"

He narrowed his eyes as he began to walk closer and this time she was cowering away from him but didn't make any movements to leave, "do you think I killed them? Why did you go to the school?"

"Scott... he texted me. What was it? Why were you there? Who's... who's is the blood?"

"It's mine."

That didn't seem to make it any clearer as she noticed that there wasn't a single injury on his body. "I don't understand."

"Scott didn't tell you," he mused.

"Tell me what?"

"Why did Scott tell you to meet him at the school?"

"I don't know," she shouted finally having had enough of all the vague answers as she tried to make sense of it all, "I just wanted a bloody chinese and then he texted me so I went and then the.. the... the thing! The beast!"

"The alpha," he corrected.

"I don't care about it's wolf status because that was not a wolf!" She pointed out, pointing to the door behind him as if she was showing him the school she'd just escaped from. "Now for god sake will you just tell me what the hell is going on!"

"Keep your voice down there could be hunters."

"Hunters for what?"

"The supernatural." As he said it she moved her hand away from her earring and instead brushed her hands through her hair clutching at the roots of the now messy brown hair. It was like she was trying to use it as a reminder of the reality around her and to pull away the cloud which had fogged her mind but it was impossible. "You didn't think there was only humans around, did you? Me, Scott, the alpha, we're all werewolves. Right now we need to find the alpha and kill it before it kills all of us," he explained and she shook her head. "I didn't kill all of those people, the alpha did."