First Impressions Are Everything

Start from the beginning

He gave me a horrified look. It is his natural reaction because I choose never to be late but this lady infront of me is attracting me towards her.

I sat down and started having a bite of everything. She was just sitting and looking if I was having difficulty or not.

Vansh: Everything is perfect in it's way, Ms. Riddhima. But I need to leave, right now.

Riddhima: Sure, Mr. RaiSinghania.

And I left for the meeting. There people were as usual boring me to the core. As our meeting was a bit private, I couldn't even see her properly. After a long meeting, the men decided to go out and enjoy ourselves.

I went back to the table the girl was sitting but didn't found her there. Sadly, I went back to the place reserved for me. I tried looking for that girl but found her nowhere.

The bar dancers were trying to gain my attention but my mind was somewhere else. Shit! These ladies getting wrong intentions and roaming around me. I ordered Angre to clear them. After them leaving me, I saw Riddhima but with a man.

RIDDHIMA'S POV:-

I returned back to the party and saw everything in its place. I looked back at Kabir and seems like he was enjoying the dance going around.

Riddhima: You seem interested in those ladies. Go, dance with them.

Kabir: No, Riddhima. Nothing like that. But yeah, I would dance if you join me.

Riddhima: I'm at work Kabir. And that too Sejal's. I can't afford to make her loose her job.

Kabir: You're right. So who's party is this?

Riddhima: Vansh RaiSinghania.

Vansh ( from behind ): Ms. Riddhima, I wanted to talk to you.

Riddhima: Yes, Mr. RaiSinghania.

Vansh: Uh, who are you gentleman?

Kabir: Inspector Kabir Veer Sharma, a police officer.

Vansh: Then you might be knowing me.

Kabir: Of course, Mr. Vansh RaiSinghania. White-Collar Mafiaso. Head of all the illegal businesses going on in South Asia.

Vansh: If you prefer to say that then who am I to mind? But to correct you, it's Businessman. A Business Tycoon who loves to do business.

Oh My God! They will outburst on each other if I don't stop now. May they be Police Inspector or White-Collar Mafiaso but he came to talk to me, right? Then leaving me alone, why are they talking to themselves?

Riddhima: Umm. Mr. RaiSinghania, you came to talk to me, right? And anyways, Kabir won't interfere now, right Kabir?

Kabir: Okay fine.

VANSH'S POV:-

And he left there in huff. Is it too much to talk to a beautiful woman? I looked back at her. And she left a long breath.

Riddhima: Sorry, Mr. RaiSinghania.

Vansh: It's okay, Ms. Riddhima. So yeah, there will be a party on Sunday. A cruise party to be precise. And I want you to organise it. Details will be given to you by Angre. And you only, okay? Not anyone else.

Riddhima: Seems you liked my work, Mr. RaiSinghania. And if possible I'll come. Because I'm a replacement. Goodbye Mr. RaiSinghania.

Vansh: Goodbye. And meet you soon.

Next time you meet me, you'll be mine. It's just Vansh RaiSinghania's things. So, enjoy your life now. Cus' I can't assure you the same life afterwards.

Angre: Boss, here is the file. You asked me to give the full data of Ms. Riddhima.

Vansh: Bhabhi bolne ki aadat daaldo, Angre. Vansh RaiSinghania ko yeh ladki pasand aayi. Aur jab Vansh RaiSinghania ko koi pasand aaye toh phir... Tumhe pata hai na? ( Start referring her as Bhabhi, Angre. Vansh RaiSinghania has been impressed by a girl. And when Vansh RaiSinghania is impressed by someone then... You know it, right? )

Angre: Yes Boss.

NOTE:

SiddhiMandekar So did you like this thing? And I don't want to write 'after that' because I don't want to write the same things again and again. But hoping you liked their first meet according to me. And and and if you find it worthy enough then click the VOTE button right down there. See ya in the next part! Till then take care and stay safe.💜

💜