01- A Shit Start

_______

I stand in the train station quite still with people rushing around me,  bumping into my side. I close my eyes and take a deep breath through my nose smelling the train stations' air. It's humid, yet dry at the same time. I feel my heavy luggage tug at my arm signaling that it's time for me to get on the train because I've probably been standing there too long just contemplating the year to come, since I was joining this school a bit late considering it was the third year and I haven't even been sorted yet while everyone has been put into their cliques within their houses, it's stressful.

As I go to board the Hogwarts express I bump into someone, it happens quite often since so many people are in the train station trying to figure out where they need to be and saying their final goodbyes before they part with their loved ones, but this person had a reaction far beyond what it needed to be.

I look at the platinum headed boy in annoyance, tuning out what he's been saying. Midsentence I turn around for I don't really care what he saying so I might as well leave, once again I head towards the door of the train. As I put my foot on the first step I feel someone tug at the back of my brown hair I turn around sharply and glare at the person who did said pulling. It's the blonde boy, he's so annoying, I accidentally bumped into him, so what? Let me board the train and go on with your stupid fucking day, how much of a pick can this guy be?

"Do you even know who I am?" he says in a harsh tone his slivery eyes with a hint of green seemingly muster up a storm.

After some time of think I realize that this platinum headed boy with silver stormy eyes is none other then Draco Malfoy himself. One of the most self proclaimed brat that's out there. He thinks he's so high and mighty sonde he has pure blood. Great, well this year is off to a shitty start.

"No, why would I? You seem like such an insignificant prick." I lied straight through my nearly white teeth, a small gap sitting at the front of the two top incisors.

Draco rolled his eyes muttering something under his breath, he moves forward and pushes past me to get onto the train, giving me an elbow as he does. What a petty little bitch.

I walk down the train car looking for an empty booth to sit in, I definitely need some peace and quiet after that interruption. By the time of my second round looking for an empty booth most of the kids are on the train already and almost none of booths in the third year cars are left empty. So I go to look for the most empty booths out of all of them. Most are packed to the brim with children already chatting and getting caught up with each other. Typically they sit around six kids, maybe seven if they're relatively small.

I see an adult making the rounds making sure that everyone is in their seats and situated so the train can leave. Of course I'm not; so the raven, greasy ass haired, pointy nosed bitch that I can only assume is a professor, comes my way.

"And who might you be?" He says in almost a disappointed tone.

"Conroy, Cassiopeia Conroy, sir." I say in a much softer and high pitched voice than what was intended to happen.

"Disappointment, utter disappointment. Here, go into this train booth, there's at least a few more seats left and then we can get going on our way." He says in a monotoned way, opening the door to the train booth we where standing next to and pushing me right in. Which makes me drop one of my smaller bags that I was carrying.

I pick up my luggage as I hear what I can only assume is snickers from the people who where already in the train car, as i look up and push my bangs out of my eyes I see two rather chubby boys with thin black hair, both very odd looking. One has a sort of a rectangular face and the other a around plump one, looking back at me on the opposite side of what I can only assume to be his friend or perhaps brother since they both look rather similar, although that might just be because they look both equally stupid.

I sigh and go to sit down on the leather seat on the right side next to the window. Soon it dawned on me that I should probably put my bag down at some point; I tuck my trunk underneath where I sit, keeping the smaller one on my lap clutching in almost a hugging way. I look forward not expecting to see anyone but when I do I'm startled, not scared, but startled. It's the blonde boy, Malfoy and he's staring right at me.

Great.

A/n:
I'm doing the train cars by years bc it's easier for me 🧍‍♀️ don't come at me😩🤚 (also this part was a bit short sorry)