Çhåptêr 10 : Dream

"Oh hey there little girl... " Hyunsuk said and take a step towards me. I move back because his face is scary and their gazes are like psycho.

"What is this? " I asked no one in particular.

"Oh you're scared...? " Yoshi said and they laugh. I made a disgusting,scared, upset, sad, betrayed and mad face.

"Don't you dare make a face like that! " Jihoon shouted being impatient and angry.

"What a stupid little girl.. " Junkyu said and chuckled.

"Let's just kill her..? " Jaehyuk said and patted mashiho's back.

"What do you mean?! " I shouted and cry being betrayed by my only friends.
"You don't know, do you? " Asahi said and made a psycho laugh.

"Huh...? " I frowned, not knowing what's going on.

"You're our princess, my lady...we're your enemies, your real family are now finding you..." Doyoung started and take a step forward.

"Your fake parents are our parents (🤑 : he made a face like that)..." Yedam said. I made a confused look at them, looking at them one by one.

"We kidnapped you when you're just 3 years old... " Haruto said.

"We?! You mean all of you?! " I shouted and they all nod in unison.

"Your family are so rich, they call your father a king, your mother a queen, your little brother a prince,and last but not the least your big brother a king in another palace yet with his beautiful wife and daughter. " Junghwan said and made a jealous face.

"And now we're done explaining, we have to get you back ,if we get you back alive then they will grant our one little wishes an-" I cutted jeongwoo off because of their behaviour.

"Why am I even listening to you?! I will just go get a death wish instead of going there and they'll grant your wishes. " I said and look for something to kill me.

There's no other things except for my birthday party things.

(💡) (✨ting! ✨)

I've got something but not a thing.

I'll jump off of the building.

They all look where I'm looking and they all are shocked. (⊙_⊙)

"Don't you dare-" Hyunsuk shouted to me but I run towards the end of the building and jumped.

I hear them all yelling and looking at me while I'm falling.

ωнєη ι тσυ¢нє∂ тнє gяσυη∂, ι ωσкє υρ.

Suddenly feeling all the types of bad feelings. I cry and cry, then stop when I realized that I'm in my bedroom. Mom's calling me downstairs.

I thought my life's now a miserable but it was all a dream. A bad with a good dream.

I see in the mirror im sweating so I washed my sweat with water in the bathroom.

I went downstairs, seeing my mom baking. I see my favorite bacons in the dining table.