Chapter 3 : Junkyu's House

Now I'm here in my locker putting my things inside.

"Hi! Are you Kim Hyuna?" junkyu asked me.He's wearing a checkerd polo/jacket and insider white t-shirt with blue jeans and white shoes. His hair is color brown with matching brown eyes and brown eyebrow.His eye lashes are thick like the girls eye lashes.His lips are just natural.

(👆👆Like that 👆👆)

(👆👆Like that 👆👆)

"Yeah Why? " I said smiling.I'm wearing a black supreme hoodie with matching black fit leggings and black shoes. My hair is also black.My lips has a pink liptint and my eyebrows are color brown. My eye lashes are like junkyu they're thick and curved but it's just natural.

(👆👆Like this👆👆)

(👆👆Like this👆👆)

"Hyunsuk said you can come to us,we're going to my house" He said putting his things in his locker. And oh my locker and his are just close.

"Yeah sure I'm not busy though..."

"Come" He said.I walk beside him but I'm shocked what had just he did and I blushed.

He snaked his right arm in my waist and I flinched.

"Oh...sorry" He apologized.

"Ah...it's ok " I said and I smiled reassuring him.He smiled back at me and we continue walking to there house.

And a lamborghini stopped in front of us.Yeah his rich like oh my god his Lamborghini is like a night sky.

Yeah his rich like oh my god his Lamborghini is like a night sky

(☝☝His Lamborghini☝☝)

"Oh what the fuc-"I started but he cut me off.

"Language" He said with a poker face.

"You're not my mom,you're not my boyfriend or anything bruh" I said giving back his face, I did a poker face too.Then he smirked.

"What's with the s-smirk? " I stuttered.

"You said that I'm not your boyfriend right? So... I'll be your future boyfriend " He said and I gulped.

"N-no you're not"

"OK c'mon hyuna let's just go HOME"
He said and held my hand. I just nod coz of the shyness inside of me.

After 10 minutes, we arrived at his house.Erase! Erase! It's not just a house... It's a mansion! My jaws dropped open because of the mansion in front of me.

"I-is this your house? Or your parents house? " I asked him, there's so many questions in my mind but that's just the words I can say.

"It's MY house, hyuna " He smirked at me and I just rolled my eyes. "Come inside" He said cheerfully and held my hands.

"I can walk by myself y'know" I said and I playfully smacked his arms but he just chuckled and continue to walk to his house.I walked behind him not wanting to be lost in his mansion.We enter the house and like the outside of it ,it's so beautiful.

"Wow... It's beautiful... " I compliment the house. Junkyu looked behind him to see me.

"Yeah sure it is...like YOU" He said and continue to walk. I froze coz of what he said. But I close my eyes and open it to close my thoughts too. I run towards junkyu's little body.Oh no...I'm lost I can't see junkyu.

"J-Junkyu? " I called him but no response. I called him again 3 times and he appeared with the boys except hyunsuk.

"Oh... There you are... I'm finding you behind me but you're not there..." He said and smirked. "Is it because of-"
I cut him off.

"N-no it's not" I said then he chuckled but the boys got confused.

•••••••••••

OK guys my parents and I are going to somewhere I don't know. So I cut it but I'll edit it when we're back in our house hehe...

Please Vote!

Bye! (👋 )

~~Edited~~