Chapter 8 : It's Ok

Kim Hyuna's POV

Beep  Beep  Beep

I heard an annoying sound, my eyes are still closed. Not wanting to wake up coz of tiredness.

Beep  Beep  Beep

I heard people talking about me but I can't listen carefully because of that annoying sound.

I finally slowly open my eyes and I just see white lights. Am I dead?! What the?! What happened?!

I finally realized what just happened awhile ago, and I think I'm in a hospital.

"Oh Hyuna...*sobs*...Thank god you're alive... I'm sorry...*sniff*... I'm sorry hyuna, please forgive me... " A familiar voice said crying. My eyes are watery coz of what he said, I don't want people saying sorry to me. I started to cry and he panicked.

"Why are you crying?! I'm sorry hyuna, it's my fault... Please don't cry... " Hyunsuk said. I cry out more because he said that it's his fault.

"Please don't cry (5x)..." He said and hugged me. I stopped crying because of his oh-so-comfortable hug. I hug him back and started to feel dizzy. My head hurts and I frowned.

"Ouch!! " I shouted and he broke our hug. I miss his hug, his comfortable hug that makes me happy.

"Wa-What's wrong...? D-did I hurt y-you?! " He said panicking.

"No you didn't, my head hurts a little " I said and closed my eyes.

"I'll call the doctor " He said and about to leave but I hold his wrist.

"Please don't leave" I said and pout.

"What the?! Don't do that again!!" He shouted and I fake cry.

"Hey I'm sorry...just don't do that again OK? " He said softly.

"What do you don't want me to do? " I asked and smirked.

"I-Uhhh.... Uhmm... D-don't p-pout... " He said and look at the walls.

"Why?" I said and pout. I guess I know what this means...

"C-coz y-you're cute OK?! " He shouted the last part. I got mad easily but I can control my madness so don't worry.

I pull his wrist towards me and smash his lips to mine. He looked shocked and didn't kissed back so I break it.

"Why didn't you kissed back? " I asked him with a pout and crossed my arms.
"I said don't do that" He said looking away. He slide his hand in his hair LOL

"Hm? " I hummed to him still smirking.

"Aish! I want to pinch your cheeks... " He said and I grab his hand putting it on my cheeks. He looked shocked but pinch my cheeks slightly. He smiled and I smile too.

"Better? " I asked him to get his thoughts out.

"Ah...yeah,yeah.." He said and walked out. I think he blushed coz when he walked out, his sides are color pink and he smiled.

•••••••••••••

LOL (😂)

Hyunsuk is like a baby there

Please Vote!

Bye! (👋)