Chapter 2: - Wondering about my helper (part 2)

Start from the beginning

It was my childhood best friends Choi Mi Young and Choi Mi Hi and they are twins, but different from each other, they both are opposite of each other.

Choi Mi Young is a very smart and intelligent girl and a little rude towards strangers, she works as an agent at KIA agency,

Whereas Choi Mi Hi is working in their father organization, she very sweet and flirty kind of girl.

"Hii little one, how are you" came Mi Hi excited voice. But before would say anything she came speak. "You know Y/n, I miss you so much, It's been so long we had talk, did you miss us" "Will you shut your mouth, let her speak" came Mi Young's voice. "Sorry, Y/n." "You should be and stop being so dramatic we meet day after yesterday" said Mi Young. "So what?" came Mi Hi irritating voice.

I chuckle at their behavior.

"Now stop it, I also miss you both" I said with smile. and I can feel Mi Hi must be smiling "Y/n I am very excited for tomorrow" said Mi Hi. "Yes. Even I, after all my love bird gonna announce their wedding date" said in excitement.

When they told me about their day. And I told mine. They both were very impressed with that stranger.

"it seems like he is really very kind." Said Mi Young and hummed in respond. "Oh, forgot about that, tell is he handsome?" asked Mi Hi in curios tone.

"Yes, he is handsome and attractive. He must be having many girlfriends in his college time." I said thinking about him.

"Wow, is he that much handsome?" she asked again about him. I chuckle at her behaviour and said "Yes".

"Oh really, then tell me his name I will search for him on social media." And now stalker cells are activated. "Oh please, now shout your mouth or..." Mi Young was scolding then I cut off her in between.

"Please don't scold her, and I can't tell his name." "Why?" they both asked in union and Mi Hi sound little sad.

"Because I don't know his name. I asked him, but before he could say his name the nurse interrupted and forgot to ask him again." I explained them "Ohhhh" they said in union.

"But Y/n you could have asked about him to the receptionist they must be having his information as he paid the bill." Mi Young gave an idea, I told you she is smart.

"oh you are right they must be having his information. I am such an idiot I should have think about that." I said and thought that how stupid am I and in respond they both chuckle.

"I will ask them about him the day after tomorrow. And I hope you both remember what is tomorrow, so, you both have to be on time for tomorrow, Ok." I said

"Ok, don't worry. We all will be there on time." said Mi Young.

"and Y/n if you get know his name then please tell me, Ok." Said Mi Hi. "Yes, your majesty." I said while controlling my laugh, this girl seriously.

"Ok, bye y/n take care." They both said. "bye and you two too take care. See you both tomorrow then." I said and with that we end the call.

Call end.

After ending the I started thinking about that stranger. It is very hard to find people like. I came out of my thoughts when I heard the doorbell. I was happy because I know it must be my Oppa and Aera Unnie. I excitedly went to open the door. And welcome them.

They both went to their rooms to get fresh up. it seemed they are very tired because of tomorrow's preparation. I think I should help them today with dinner. After few minutes they came went to the kitchen for preparing dinner and I help them, they were denying it but still, I help them.

After making dinner we all started eating our dinner and while eating they tell me about their day and I did the same. It was our daily routine. We always share about our days. I told them that today I help an old lady and she made me her granddaughter. They both were very proud of me.

"I am proud of my little one." My Oppa said with a proud smile. "Me too, but I think our little like that stranger more than that old couple. Because she is talking more about that stranger rather than the old couple." said Aera Unnie in a teasing way. And I blush, yes I like him. He is a very kind and helpful person.

"it's not like that, I feel like it is very hard to find a person like him. He is very kind and helpful." I justify myself.

"ohh, is it so, it seems like my little sister knows very much about that stranger." I whined and pout at Oppa words getting frustrated by their teasing, and they both laugh see like this, they love to tease me.

After teasing me for few more minutes we finish our dinner. Unnie was doing the washing dishes and I clean the table and Hyung was doing some work on his laptop. After completing my work I said good night to them and went to my room. And lay down on my bed.

"I hope we will meet again Mr. Prince. Good Night Mr. Prince." I said while staring at ceiling. I am happy see someone who help people without any greediness.

Author's pov.

Prince, that's what she thinks about him. Will that prince able to save her from this cruel world.