Moriarty & Sherlock & John. Oh My!

Look at that beautiful sexy man!

Unknown POV

One of the men grabbed Oxford as she fell. They laughed evily (is that a word even?) as they stuck a needle into her neck again. They had a long ride over so they wanted her not to wake up in the middle of the drive. They dragged her into a black SUV and drove off.

The woman driving was very nervous, over 7 hours later and they arrived, except Oxford wasn't waking. The back left door opened and she got out looking back, while gulping.

"Did you have a good trip?" A thick sexy Irish voice asked. She faked a smile and nodded.

"Why isn't she awake?" The man asked again. She shrugged and opened her mouth. Except the man pushed her into the car. "If she doesn't wake in two hours I'll have my men come after you , find you and skkkkkiiiiinnnn you into shoes."

The women smiled and flipped him around so he was pushed against the car, holding a knife to his neck.

"You'd never find me." She said as she slowly drawing the knife down his neck and onto his chest. "I'd be gone before you can say Reichenbach fall" She smiled seductively. "But you want me don't you? You want me to burn Sherlock's heart? Hmm? Am I right?" She smirked. "Thought so." She said as she walked into the house.

Ally's POV

Beep.

Hey. This is Ally for the billionth time. I was just wondering if you've arrived. Okaaayy bye!

I sighed. Its been a few hours since Ally left. It doesn't take over 7 hours to get to his house. I sighed knowing who I needed to contact.

I scrolled through my contacts until I found the person.

Sherlock's POV.

I was pacing back and fourth. It's been a few hours since I've seen Oxford. I still couldn't believe Oxford harmed herself. Because of me. I jumped as hands ran around my waist.

"Honey. You need sleep. Go to bed. I'll wake you if she comes. " John said.

I sighed.

"I suppose. I'm only doing this for you you know. You know I hate sleeping." I said smiling. He laughed and kissed my cheek.

The door banged open with Mycroft white as a sheet. I froze as he walked over to me showing me his iphone.

Two texts. One from Ally and the other from an unknown number.

Ally. Hey Mycroft I just wanted to make sure Oxford got there. She left over 7 hours ago. Bye.

Unknown Number. Ally's been missing for over 7 hours and you haven't noticed!! Better come and save her. And hurry. Time is running out. JM. Attached Photo.

I clicked it praying that it wasn't what I knew it was going to be. I gaspped as tears came to my eyes. Oxford was tried to a chair all bloody and cut. But holding a sign. Castlebar.

I went into my mind palace and thought.

Castlebar...Ireland!!

"IRELAND!!" I yelled out as I ran to get my scarf and coat. "Come John. The game is on!"

Short chapter sorry. I didn't really know what to write. Anyway. I hope you enjoyed the book! Check out my other books too! Byyyyeeee!